Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current game version does not match the server's.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Current game version does not match the server's.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Etain_Skirata
08.08.2016 , 02:58 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

We have figured out what the issue is and we have a few options on how to proceed. What we are going to do is we are going to move tomorrow's maintenance up to right now, meaning there will no longer be a maintenance tomorrow morning. Within the next 15-30 minutes we will be bringing all servers down as we deploy Game Update 4.7 and Chapter 16.

This means that as the servers come back up 4.7 will be live and you will have access to Chapter 16 Early Access if you qualified. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but with this solution you will be getting Chapter 16 and GU 4.7 even sooner than planned.

This means that starting soon SWTOR servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours (hopefully less). We will be keeping SWTOR.com available during this period.

Thank you for your understanding.

-eric
Thank you for getting back to us and giving us some good news to help alleviate the frustration.

lornalove
08.08.2016 , 02:59 PM | #42
thank you for the update!
player since beta!

If you're looking for one, please feel free to use my referral link by clicking here!
good stuff for you and me

NoomiryarZ
08.08.2016 , 02:59 PM | #43
At least we're getting it all earlier

CKNORTH
08.08.2016 , 02:59 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by josephxp View Post
Awe, just as we found a work around... well least i get early early access.
Well, at least they know what the issue is, seems all good! And early access!
Pre-Order Knight of the Republic

My RAF Link! http://www.swtor.com/r/zfWrv6

TUXs
08.08.2016 , 03:01 PM | #45
Hey folks!

We have figured out what the issue is and we have a few options on how to proceed. What we are going to do is we are going to move tomorrow's maintenance up to right now, meaning there will no longer be a maintenance tomorrow morning. Within the next 15-30 minutes we will be bringing all servers down as we deploy Game Update 4.7 and Chapter 16.

This means that as the servers come back up 4.7 will be live and you will have access to Chapter 16 Early Access if you qualified. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but with this solution you will be getting Chapter 16 and GU 4.7 even sooner than planned.

This means that starting soon SWTOR servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours (hopefully less). We will be keeping SWTOR.com available during this period.

-eric
Nice Eric! Good decision
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Wahala
08.08.2016 , 03:01 PM | #46
It appears that the cartel market interface icon has changed .... has a "Stash" now ..... don't know what it is. However the error message (wrong version etc.) pops up on the character selection screen. I just selected "Play" on a char and the game seems to work OK though my cartel mkt clicky thing was moved so it was under a Bar .... so I just edited my interface and moved it to a clear space(It is smaller than the old round one) and all seems to be working OK. Cartel mkt looks normal ... stash ....well I don't know what it does yet ... but it pops up.

Will add msg if playing the game has problems.

On further inspection, the stash thingy appears to let you look inside your cartel packs and .... ummm ???
It's LevioSA, not LeviOsa

Radzkie
08.08.2016 , 03:02 PM | #47
but with this solution you will be getting Chapter 16 and GU 4.7 even sooner than planned.
This ended up being great! Thank you to whoever made the mistake. Hahahaha!

siegeshot
08.08.2016 , 03:03 PM | #48
Hey folks!

-eric
Yeay on getting everything early... I guess After the initial ***-period, I think this timeframe works better for a lot of people after reading through the comments. I hate, hate morning patches PST, and I know everyone has their own preferences. So it's neat to see everyone come together. I'm just glad the game isn't destroyed, or a huge rollback. So yay... ...
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

EricMusco
08.08.2016 , 03:05 PM | #49 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by NoomiryarZ View Post
Eric please answer me, I am still reorganizing data at the moment. Should I stop this? or should I continue? Really need an answer on this!
If you are reorganizing data or any other form of patching, let it finish. Once that is complete you can restart your client and once maintenance is complete you will be all set to login.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Picasso
08.08.2016 , 03:05 PM | #50
Hey folks!

-eric
Good deal.
Have a nice day.