Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Current game version does not match the server's.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Current game version does not match the server's.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Radzkie
08.08.2016 , 02:48 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by JuJooGuppy View Post
Can we get an official response:

If I click play and play my character as normal, am I at risk of being banned / losing stuff? I just want to play the game, I didnt mean to update the dang thing. I mean, its neat to see the new pack opening stuff, but I didnt do this intentionally...

Am I safe to play, or what?
Don't care if there's a rollback, but it'll be pretty crappy if we get in trouble for their mistake.

Etain_Skirata
08.08.2016 , 02:49 PM | #32
Along with everyone else, I am having the same problem with the launcher. Mine hasn't even finished yet, so I have no way of knowing if I'm going to have the same problems as everyone else seems to be having in game, but after reading everyone else's problems in game, I'm beginning to think that I shouldn't even bother trying to play tonight until after the patch update tomorrow. This is highly disappointing.

MACharlieV
08.08.2016 , 02:53 PM | #33
Considering you can't start the Gus Tano alert (travel to location doesn't work for it) nor can you start chapter 16, I doubt there will be trouble.

EricMusco
08.08.2016 , 02:54 PM | #34 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

We have figured out what the issue is and we have a few options on how to proceed. What we are going to do is we are going to move tomorrow's maintenance up to right now, meaning there will no longer be a maintenance tomorrow morning. Within the next 15-30 minutes we will be bringing all servers down as we deploy Game Update 4.7 and Chapter 16.

This means that as the servers come back up 4.7 will be live and you will have access to Chapter 16 Early Access if you qualified. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but with this solution you will be getting Chapter 16 and GU 4.7 even sooner than planned.

This means that starting soon SWTOR servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours (hopefully less). We will be keeping SWTOR.com available during this period.

Thank you for your understanding.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

josephxp
08.08.2016 , 02:54 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Etain_Skirata View Post
Along with everyone else, I am having the same problem with the launcher. Mine hasn't even finished yet, so I have no way of knowing if I'm going to have the same problems as everyone else seems to be having in game, but after reading everyone else's problems in game, I'm beginning to think that I shouldn't even bother trying to play tonight until after the patch update tomorrow. This is highly disappointing.
Work around fix for it is here, read the first page of gen forum and you will be suprised what you can find.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=890950
Give Us New GSF Maps
Tachyon(s)/Alpha Triage(pub)/Void(imp) from Ebon Hawk
7 days of free subscription and character transfer for subs and returners

Anzel
08.08.2016 , 02:55 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by josephxp View Post
Yup it works, ill be making a thread for it, giving you credit buddy!
BOOM, good work around LOL
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

NoomiryarZ
08.08.2016 , 02:55 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

We have figured out what the issue is and we have a few options on how to proceed. What we are going to do is we are going to move tomorrow's maintenance up to right now, meaning there will no longer be a maintenance tomorrow morning. Within the next 15-30 minutes we will be bringing all servers down as we deploy Game Update 4.7 and Chapter 16.

This means that as the servers come back up 4.7 will be live and you will have access to Chapter 16 Early Access if you qualified. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but with this solution you will be getting Chapter 16 and GU 4.7 even sooner than planned.

This means that starting soon SWTOR servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours (hopefully less). We will be keeping SWTOR.com available during this period.

-eric
Eric please answer me, I am still reorganizing data at the moment. Should I stop this? or should I continue? Really need an answer on this!

josephxp
08.08.2016 , 02:56 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

-eric
Awe, just as we found a work around... well least i get early early access.
Give Us New GSF Maps
Tachyon(s)/Alpha Triage(pub)/Void(imp) from Ebon Hawk
7 days of free subscription and character transfer for subs and returners

Anzel
08.08.2016 , 02:56 PM | #39
And I'm loving the new sub-categories on collections!!!!
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

NoomiryarZ
08.08.2016 , 02:57 PM | #40
I'll just let it run its course then.