Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How far have you completed of the Light vs. Dark Event

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
How far have you completed of the Light vs. Dark Event

markcymru
08.07.2016 , 11:05 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeweledleah View Post
Anyways, all I'm saying is ESO actualy has better story than people give it credit for and damn nice voice acting.

Actually... I spoke too glibly. The story I'm experiencing as a high elf IS very good !
“The comments on any article about feminism justify feminism.” — Lewis's Law

AshlaBoga
08.07.2016 , 11:57 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by StupidWiz View Post
If only the character wasn't mute, yeah I agree with you. I liked that game, but eventually everything looked bleak and ended up depressing me.
Oh it has tons of non-bleak stuff. But yeah, it starts off with a terrorist attack that is essential 9/11 with black magic. Obviously it's hard to keep it cheery all the time.

Still, there's some fun stuff like a bunch of video game nerds who grab chainsaws and survive a monster attack, a posh 5000 year old mummy who adopts a British accent just because he can, Illuminati who drink martinis while ask if you could collect your dead coworkers because their GPS chip is still in their skull...

EDIT: I forgot, Dream World Dance off!
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Kiesu
08.08.2016 , 08:30 AM | #113
Done all currently achievable stuff bellow Legendary (missing the chapter, naturally), and some of the Legendary achievements. I doubt I'll fill them all however (crafting, I despise it. the most boring part of the entire game for me).
What made Origin stories so good? All 8 story characters could co-exist.
Refer!

Swtor D&D nerding x1 x2

lightSaberAddiCt
08.08.2016 , 08:43 AM | #114
just waiting on the last chapter to finish Champion, then I am completing the last one to get my companion, then quitting it.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

Tsetso
08.08.2016 , 09:01 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by markcymru View Post
Actually... I spoke too glibly. The story I'm experiencing as a high elf IS very good !
The story is fine, but the game is not very alt friendly.

Darkbloom
08.08.2016 , 10:38 AM | #116
I think I'm at like 33%. I won't be doing legendary tier, no way. So by tomorrow I'll have finished everything other than Legendary.

I started a new character on a new server to see what the game is like when you start with no Legacy buffs, and because I'm hoping to get some account-wide unlocks. It is an interesting experience. My perspective on a lot of the game has changed as a result.

RameiArashi
08.08.2016 , 10:56 AM | #117
There is no Light vs Dark Event, it's Dark vs. Light, just look at in game achievements. Why does everyone reverse the title?

Completing chapter 16 will complete Champion and Eternal. I"m not going for Legendary.

Toraak
08.08.2016 , 11:01 AM | #118
I'm 69% complete on the event. Just need chapter 16, and both Eternal championship bosses. Everything else is finished.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

CloudCastle
08.08.2016 , 11:17 AM | #119
I'm at about 13% I think, so still have a ways to go. I'm only aiming for the Eternal tier though.

I got the rank 5 valor requirement out of the way early on, and I'm glad I did. I'm terrified of PvP and had no idea what I was doing, but I joined the lowest level bracket and as far as I could tell a lot of the players around me had no idea what they were doing either. Two matches (one win) and a valor boost was all it took me, and my first team even got a "well done guys" chat message at the end. My first match I was at the bottom of the leader board of course, and I must have died at least 16 times. The second I somehow managed to make it 4th place, which I was pretty excited about, but I'm going to assume that I got lucky, because there's no way I became a hutt ball champion overnight. In spite of my positive experience I doubt I will ever PvP again. It was hectic and kind of stressful.