Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reputation vendor for Cartel items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Reputation vendor for Cartel items

Thufir_Hawat
08.08.2016 , 06:57 AM | #1
Anyone know if they've fixed this so that items bought from the vendor unlock in collections. Or is it still a bit hit and miss?

Thanks.
The Red Eclipse EU - GM of Drop it like it's Hoth cause last toon standing- http://dilih.eu/
Hawat - Marauder

Anzel
08.08.2016 , 07:00 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Thufir_Hawat View Post
Anyone know if they've fixed this so that items bought from the vendor unlock in collections. Or is it still a bit hit and miss?

Thanks.
I have found that some do and some dont. Not sure why.
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

Icestar
08.08.2016 , 07:03 AM | #3
I still got a few of those cartel certificates and I have also found that some items do unlock while some do not.

I bought a eyepatch for example and it did not unlock while a mount did.

I think it is time to retire those vendors, make a announcement and give the playerbase a month or so and then remove them.

New players must wonder about the reputation/certificate vendors.

Johnycat
08.08.2016 , 08:17 AM | #4
I believe the items from the actual Rep Vendors are not unlockable in Collections (or, at least, they didn't used to be... if you look at the details in Collections it specifically states they must be purchased for other toons).

However... last Fall, BW introduced Cartel Market versions of those same items, that were unlockable in Collections... however there have been many bugs with those. In particular, the only ones I have not been able to unlock are the Stronghold Defender weapons - still waiting for a fix on that front.

Cheers,
J
CEJuly 2011 My Referral link (for free goodies): http://www.swtor.com/r/nkQ33X

Theeko
08.08.2016 , 09:01 AM | #5
I bought the imperator's hoverchair from the rep vendor and managed to unlock it through the collections

Lundli
08.08.2016 , 09:28 AM | #6
I have a Malgus statue and a set of Dramatic Extroverts that won't unlock, all the tickets I've made has got a negative answer though..

Taramayne
08.08.2016 , 10:06 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
I still got a few of those cartel certificates
..as do a number of folks I suspect, since there are virtually no new sources of them folks may be hanging on to the ones they still have.

Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
I think it is time to retire those vendors, make a announcement and give the playerbase a month or so and then remove them..
..I think a better option would be converting the certs to some other form of currency so the items that require them could still be available. People who still have certs could have them changed into the new currency at a reasonable rate, just like they've done in the past with other currencies that became obsolete.

Thanks for reading! If you liked it, please help us both out and get free stuff in the bargain!

http://www.swtor.com/r/sYy4Bw