Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest Bugged: 02.08.2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
08.02.2016 , 10:15 AM | #21 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We did confirm that there is an issue which is impacting the start of Conquests and Priority Operations. We are looking to have it addressed with the launch of 4.7 next week, but I will let you know. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

UlaVii
08.02.2016 , 10:20 AM | #22
Could you let us know the schedule in the meantime as you did previously? It will cheer some people up

SuperHerosi
08.02.2016 , 10:31 AM | #23
You don't like your players, are you? You simply forgot to update the conquest and prio op schedules? Was this part of game update 4.7 that has been postponed? Without prio op almost no ops are runnining this week. Congratulations for that.

TUXs
08.02.2016 , 10:34 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We did confirm that there is an issue which is impacting the start of Conquests and Priority Operations. We are looking to have it addressed with the launch of 4.7 next week, but I will let you know. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

-eric
Thank you Eric
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

JosefinchenWong
08.02.2016 , 10:36 AM | #25
Priority Ops not drop 224 this week ???

FireFoxed
08.02.2016 , 10:48 AM | #26
Priority ops are a terrible idea anyway. Too bad it couldn't have broken during EV week or stay broken longer.

VegasTheLost
08.02.2016 , 11:04 AM | #27
To be frank I don't mind the broken prio ops. You need that 224 stuff? Go do NiM

But the conquest, yeah... it suxx
In need a crew to finish a group content? We're here to help you! Find more info in this thread.

HuaRya
08.02.2016 , 11:16 AM | #28
KP and EV HM 224 was a fun activity for guilds trying to sharpen their skills and improve their character stats for regular HM.
I grok in fullness.
― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land

IslanderRebel
08.02.2016 , 11:28 AM | #29
TO any and all professional programmers out there, please go help the geniuses out there in Texas.
How in the name of jabba the douchebag Hutt can we have BH and the rakghoul the past couple weeks and then no event this week and conquest be totally jacked up?
It was probably screwed when they put that lame *** hell Zakuul dropship speeder for sale for 55% off.
Congrats bioware for finally getting Guss' lame a** alliance mission completed finally.
hope chapter 16 isn't as dead as 15 was.

Zumji
08.02.2016 , 11:29 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
So does this mean that there will be no conquest this week? I only ask as I'm in a conquest focused guild.
"We are imperfect reflections of the universe around us. We cannot change the past, we can only learn from it, try to create a future in which such errors do not reoccur. Sadly, we are still working on that last part." , Gkar aka Andreas Katsulas: May 18, 1946 - February 13, 2006 R.I.P.