Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lvl 65 Biochem seeking guidance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Lvl 65 Biochem seeking guidance

JLapp
12.29.2011 , 11:49 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthOvertone View Post
Thank you as well. Strange thing, my toon is over 200 in Biochem, but has not seen a schematic yet for Bio Implants. Must be looking on the wrong planet or something. Just left Alderaan.

Anyway, the info is much appreciated. Will check in game again.
I think most planets have a biochem trainer that sells all the schematic that you are looking for. There is also a trainer on the republic fleet that sells them.

JLapp
12.29.2011 , 11:59 AM | #12
My opinion to the OP:

Lower levels aren't really worth it. It is too easy to level up faster than creating the item you might as well just create a bunch of greens and use them.

I would probably just create green 24s until your biochem is high enough to create the level 32 items. You can create those and probably have a purple medpack and/or stim waiting for you when you hit the level requirement. From there you start working on the 40s, then 45/48/50s.

It is pretty easy to level the biochem faster than your actual level once you get into the 30s. I'm level 42 and have have 400 biochem. I have some purple implants waiting for me when I high 45 and am going to start working on the 48/50 items soon.

Ravaran
12.29.2011 , 12:40 PM | #13
The reusable medpacs are definitely worth it, but check the GTN first, higher lvls may be selling their old ones there for cheaper than you can make one yourself. Reusable adrenals are cool too, but do it only if you got the mats. Also the difference between each tier of adrenal isn't massive, so a lvl 16 one could last you into your late 30s and still be good.

Implants are lvl 21, 25, 29, 33 etc. If you dont have any recipes, you need to check your trainer and/or lvl up your biochem skill more.

Reusable stims are worth it if you know you won't grind out 8 lvls pretty quickly, or you pvp a lot.

Generally making a new reusable medpac and stim is a good idea every 8 lvls.
8, 16, 24, 32 etc