Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Conquest Bugged: 02.08.2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

UlaVii
08.02.2016 , 06:04 AM | #1
So the panel isn't updating to show this weeks conquest. A couple of us have tried relogging several times to make sure it isn't the usual bug of being logged in at the reset time. It is showing the planets with no guilds listed and there is no countdown timer.

Edit: Screenshot of CQ panel

CaptRogue
08.02.2016 , 06:33 AM | #2
Lovely.
Broke for me, Imp side Harbinger.
Dean (GM) of <The Academy>
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!

UlaVii
08.02.2016 , 06:35 AM | #3
Someone pointed out this may just be our server but I have now confirmed this cross faction on both The Red Eclipse and Tomb of Freedon Nadd.

Char_Ell
08.02.2016 , 06:38 AM | #4
Conquest is non-functional for Republic side Begeren Colony as well. Conquest tab shows "Next Event Starts In" and a blank area where the timer is. Five planets showing are Belsavis, Hoth, Oricon, Section X, Tatooine.
Quote:
"RP'ing is super important, right? As a Star Wars game, people being able to immerse themselves in that world is very, very important. But having an instance or a server type dedicated to that doesn't necessarily like enforce a ruleset of you having to RP there. So what we felt was more important was making sure that we can build toolsets for RP'ers, things like being able to make your own chat channels and work within those chat channels and things like that. So know that it's very important to us that RP'ers have the tools they need to roleplay but we didn't feel that actually separating an instance type just for it was necessarily the right solution. So you're not at all forgotten. We definitely want to make sure that RP'ers are accounted for in those changes that we made."
Eric Musco, 2016 April 5 SWTOR Producer Livestream
https://www.twitch.tv/swtor/v/58826060 - time reference 13:22 - 13:57

JBagKY
08.02.2016 , 06:39 AM | #5
Yep, bugged on Shadowlands as well.
I'm experiencing a sensation altogether new to me, and frankly... I LOVE IT!

DaemionMoadrin
08.02.2016 , 06:46 AM | #6
It seems to be broken across the board.

darthscotty
08.02.2016 , 06:46 AM | #7
Bugged on Jedi Covenant as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Babby View Post
We don't tolerate facts around here.

twpotter
08.02.2016 , 06:49 AM | #8
Progenitor bugged also.....Ya Broke it again!!!
SUGAR'RAY--PROGENITOR 500K PRESTIGE--55K ACHIEVES

Tarbuch
08.02.2016 , 06:58 AM | #9
It seems that this week will be without conquest.
They have not been able to fix conquest when it has failed to activate.
Infernum aliud est populus!

Jerba
08.02.2016 , 07:02 AM | #10
I guess since they expected Chapter 16 to come out last week already, they didn't plan the conquest schedule this far into the future. Not that I care about conquest anyway; my guild has gotten the Conqueror of the Galaxy achievement over a year ago.
4.7 will arrive next week and I'm sure it has the new conquest schedule, so it's just this week that's bugged.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord