Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Depth's of Manaan bug, Czerka Meltdown, and Maelstrom too difficult...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Depth's of Manaan bug, Czerka Meltdown, and Maelstrom too difficult...

lightSaberAddiCt
07.16.2016 , 10:23 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsetso View Post
Made several tries at Manaan. The last time i completely removed the jesus droid and put the companion on passive at last 5% of all the bosses and it counted. My guess is it's not just the fire - on every boss the killing blow should be yours.
No the problem is people going in there, thinking that they can spam their basic attack. The same with thr 2nd boss. It is not overtuned, or bugged, you LITERALLY have people going in there spamming basic attack. That is why they are not getting credit for solo either.

try using other attacks, make an actual effort to do some dps, and the solo counts, and/or the tactical goes fine.
Just Click It for Free Stuff I need the CC
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hj4n32

Brocodyr
07.16.2016 , 10:55 AM | #12
tried it again killed last boss outside of the fire and exited by the map button (last time walk out) and it competed for me

AndoEyrune
07.16.2016 , 11:31 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by lightSaberAddiCt View Post
No the problem is people going in there, thinking that they can spam their basic attack. The same with thr 2nd boss. It is not overtuned, or bugged, you LITERALLY have people going in there spamming basic attack. That is why they are not getting credit for solo either.

try using other attacks, make an actual effort to do some dps, and the solo counts, and/or the tactical goes fine.
Do you have any proof that only good players should be getting credit, or are you just salty? Most of my guildies, who have been doing this event when we arent doing NiM progression, have troubles with this flashpoint bugging out. So unless my guildies, who i regularly clear the hardest content in the game with, are actually bads in disguise, i think you're just full of it.
Vendrine <LØS>

"I'm Done"
-Kytera 2016 (RIP)

xeoneex
07.16.2016 , 12:02 PM | #14
Just did depth's of Manaan, made final hit did not count. I can only hope they fix this before the event ends *sigh*.

xeoneex
07.16.2016 , 12:07 PM | #15

And I used other attacks than just my "basic" attack, still didn't get credit. it's a major bug that the devs have to fix theres no way around it. Some people just get lucky others like myself have to wait for a hotfix.

lightSaberAddiCt
07.16.2016 , 01:17 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AndoEyrune View Post
Do you have any proof that only good players should be getting credit, or are you just salty? Most of my guildies, who have been doing this event when we arent doing NiM progression, have troubles with this flashpoint bugging out. So unless my guildies, who i regularly clear the hardest content in the game with, are actually bads in disguise, i think you're just full of it.
Unless your pugging this, in GF, then you have no idea. And yes, I have done Manaan 16 times in the last 3 days for all my toons, the ONLY time we had any issue is when we get people in there spamming basic attack, and standing in stupid. All 16 (including 4 solos), went through no issue. Statistically speaking, if there was a bug I would have had it happen at least once.

and sorry, I dont by your BS about a NiM guild having issues with Manaan...

AndoEyrune
07.16.2016 , 01:21 PM | #17
Unless your pugging this, in GF, then you have no idea. And yes, I have done Manaan like16 times in the last 3 days for all my toons, the ONLY time we had any issue is when we get people in there spamming basic attack, and sta di g in stupid.

and sorry, I dont by your BS about a NiM guild having issues with Manaan...
I still stand by my opinion that you're a troll who is full of it. If scrubby basic attackers get credit for all the other fps, but skilled and non skilled players alike are having problems getting credit for Manaan, there's obviously a bug.
Vendrine <LØS>

"I'm Done"
-Kytera 2016 (RIP)

lightSaberAddiCt
07.16.2016 , 01:22 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AndoEyrune View Post
I still stand by my opinion that you're a troll who is full of it. If scrubby basic attackers get credit for all the other fps, but skilled and non skilled players alike are having problems getting credit for Manaan, there's obviously a bug.
Thats actually pretty ironic, considering I was thiniing that your just a troll

xeoneex
07.16.2016 , 06:12 PM | #19
Looking for a group on Jung Ma that can down czerka meltdown. I CANNOT find a group that can effectively do the first boss. After like 14 tries I have yet to beat this stupid FP. In-game char = Tuleene.

Side note: Where is all the pvp queues?? Not a single queue at 65.

DenariusJay
07.18.2016 , 01:55 AM | #20
Yep, just completed Depths of manaan hardmode verison, we killed the last boss *out of the fire* and it didn't count. Still shows it as unchecked in my DvL section in achievements. Lame, very lame, since this is one of the more difficult FP's to clear (Curse you Ortuno....)
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Colin Kaepernick