Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

where is mouse-look mode?

charanth
07.16.2016 , 12:08 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by cyrusramsey View Post
This happens on a 'soft load' (no loading screen, but changing location, like when you respawn at a med droid that's not too close or use an elevator) when you had your right mouse button pressed as the loading started.
I've had it happen coming out of the settings or after closing windows on occasion. I think perhaps it doesn't always like having the bank, GTN, inventory, collections, character page and preview pane open all at once. LOL

Maneflex
07.16.2016 , 02:30 AM | #12
First consider http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...9&postcount=94
If you're hell-bent on getting mouse mode you can write a script for AutoHotKey. Or if you know some c++ try http://www.oblita.com/interception.html

Cmder-Shepard
07.16.2016 , 04:51 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
Which was another poor decision made by the original development team. SWG had "mouse look" mode and it was awesome. This game badly need the option to lock the cursor and look around by moving the mouse.

Hasn't enough time passed now we can drop this "Well SWG had this in it" mentality?
"I'm just a simple man, trying to make his way in the universe"
Formly Skieth - Joined: Dec 2008

AlrikFassbauer
07.16.2016 , 04:58 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by PeterisGls View Post
Nope. With "mode" I meant that its working that way automatically without pressing mouse button - FPS style camera if that makes things more clear.
Which RPG in the recent years had it ? Because I can't remember any ...
I haven't played all RPGs in the recent years, though. Taste is a strange thing ...
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

lafr
07.16.2016 , 05:43 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Kilikaa View Post
Which was another poor decision made by the original development team. SWG had "mouse look" mode and it was awesome. This game badly need the option to lock the cursor and look around by moving the mouse.
Can you imagine turning screen up or down if you want to click something?

PeterisGls
07.16.2016 , 06:47 AM | #16
No mouse-look mode in game?!
/facepalm
/facedesk

About "game not designed for that" - ridiculous nonsense.

I hope somebody from bioware will be reading this topic.
Guys implement mouse-look mode.

about what MMORPG games have it - both games that are better than SWTOR - GW2 and TESO (and also NW).

Stilgaard
07.16.2016 , 10:09 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by PeterisGls View Post

About "game not designed for that" - ridiculous nonsense.

You're right, the entire topic is ridiculous nonsense since it is already a given that it was not designed this way, and you really can't expect them to recode the entire game just to use a technology that really hasn't been popular in most MMO's for years.

Keta
07.16.2016 , 10:40 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Stilgaard View Post
You're right, the entire topic is ridiculous nonsense since it is already a given that it was not designed this way, and you really can't expect them to recode the entire game just to use a technology that really hasn't been popular in most MMO's for years.
This.

Holocron
07.16.2016 , 11:19 AM | #19
This might be of interest to the OP. SWTOR Mouselook

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out