Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Vs. Light Packs in the Cartel Market

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Dark Vs. Light Packs in the Cartel Market
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
07.12.2016 , 10:06 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

I wanted to let you know that later on today we will be introducing the Cartel Market version of the Dark Vs. Light packs, on sale for 250 Cartel Coins. These packs are very similar to the Dark Vs. Light event rewards, except for a few differences. Here is a comparison of each pack:

Dark Vs. Light Event Packs
  • Packs and items are Bind on Pickup
  • All items unlock in collections
  • Each pack contains one pack item and one misc. item
  • No chance cubes

Dark Vs. Light CM Packs
  • Packs and items are Bind on Equip (following normal lockout timer)
  • All items unlock in collections
  • Each pack contains one pack item, one grand chance cube, one companion gift, and Jawa Junk

Thanks everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

CasperAndersen
07.12.2016 , 10:15 AM | #2
Was i the only one under the impression there where unique to the event ?

Jerba
07.12.2016 , 10:16 AM | #3
So at least this means the Light and Dark side tuning will become buyable on the GTN. But other than that... Ugh, why am I not surprised EAware tries to monetize everything; this devalues the DvL event rewards even further.
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

Bruticis
07.12.2016 , 10:18 AM | #4
Awesome news apart from the hit on my wallet. Will they be available in hyper/supercrate buying options or just single packs?

peter_plankskull
07.12.2016 , 10:25 AM | #5
Where is the downvote button...?

This not only now devalues like... THE ONLY POINT OF DOING THE EVENT, but proves your greed Bioware. Seriously, instead of giving players drop packs BOL or even to be sold on the GTN, you make us PAY FOR IT. This helps no one besides whales. Garbage announcement, idea, and implementation.

TUXs
07.12.2016 , 10:27 AM | #6
Cartel Content!!! Nice
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Bruticis
07.12.2016 , 10:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by peter_plankskull View Post
Where is the downvote button...?

This not only now devalues like... THE ONLY POINT OF DOING THE EVENT, but proves your greed Bioware. Seriously, instead of giving players drop packs BOL or even to be sold on the GTN, you make us PAY FOR IT. This helps no one besides whales. Garbage announcement, idea, and implementation.
Well color me shocked you have something negative to say. I'm going to create a negative nancy bingo game and you can be one of the squares. Don't worry, I'll share the royalties with you.

Tsetso
07.12.2016 , 10:28 AM | #8
Anyone surprised?

Bruticis
07.12.2016 , 10:31 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsetso View Post
Anyone surprised?
Happily surprised in fact. I've been hoping they would do this. My only concern is they wont do super and hyper crates and just sell singles. Give me that hypercrate!

JeKoCZ
07.12.2016 , 10:33 AM | #10
But you're just re-releasing for the 4th time the same items.. What's even the point?