Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

has solo ranked que dropped?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
has solo ranked que dropped?

AlCorazon's Avatar


AlCorazon
06.25.2016 , 09:37 AM | #1
Hey, has anyone noticed that season 7 solo popping has reduced, well on Red Eclipse anyway.
My referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/gBW7FL

DerSchneider's Avatar


DerSchneider
06.25.2016 , 10:06 AM | #2
It is, because the majority plays ranked for rating/rewards. Since people already did rating and rewards are not announced, only people who play now are doing it just for fun.
Nightrain Juggernaut

LosevV's Avatar


LosevV
06.25.2016 , 05:26 PM | #3
Also because last two week there 2-3 players that just bad (Sorcerer, Marauder and Mercenary) that I ended been in team like 5-6 times in row (and by bad I meant they died in first 20-30 seconds of match in both round).
And what's more last week premade reps (3 scoundrel 1 sent or 2 scoundrel 1sent 1guns) kick imp's you know what.
P.S. I'm not sure that I can post link to their profiles in leaderboard

ToMyMa's Avatar


ToMyMa
06.26.2016 , 12:48 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LosevV View Post
Also because last two week there 2-3 players that just bad (Sorcerer, Marauder and Mercenary) that I ended been in team like 5-6 times in row (and by bad I meant they died in first 20-30 seconds of match in both round).
And what's more last week premade reps (3 scoundrel 1 sent or 2 scoundrel 1sent 1guns) kick imp's you know what.
P.S. I'm not sure that I can post link to their profiles in leaderboard
Premade? No. There just aren't pops if we don't get everyone we have available to queue.

LosevV's Avatar


LosevV
06.26.2016 , 02:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
Premade? No. There just aren't pops if we don't get everyone we have available to queue.
Maybe you right, then individuals, who can read each other mind and very skillful

Hirchart's Avatar


Hirchart
06.26.2016 , 05:47 AM | #6
People have secured 1600+ or top 3 one or several characters -> Bioware does not announce rewards -> Queues die

It's like that every seasons. They not provide anything that encourages or something that motives people to keep playing. No rewards announced and the seasons take way too long. Even if they would announce it now, it's too late already.

Besides, Eric officially stated they do not want exclusive items for Ranked PvP, thus we will end up with a mount that will get reskinned within a month. Everyone will be able to get the exact same items via CartelMarket™. A lot of people wonder: Why bother in that case?
Apex Scoundrel Ameriça

The Red Eclipse | Forever Caramello Server
<Big in Japan> | <weaponbox the dream>

DerSchneider's Avatar


DerSchneider
06.26.2016 , 06:42 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hirchart View Post
Besides, Eric officially stated they do not want exclusive items for Ranked PvP, thus we will end up with a mount that will get reskinned within a month. Everyone will be able to get the exact same items via CartelMarket™. A lot of people wonder: Why bother in that case?
I missed season 6 and I want the wrangler though
Nightrain Juggernaut

ToMyMa's Avatar


ToMyMa
06.26.2016 , 07:08 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DerSchneider View Post
I missed season 6 and I want the wrangler though
I can understand that. That flourish is super dank!

ArtyomProssekov's Avatar


ArtyomProssekov
06.26.2016 , 08:56 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ToMyMa View Post
I can understand that. That flourish is super dank!
i am sorry to interrupt you but i need answers. I cant get to the war zone with queue solo.what is going on!?

Nic__'s Avatar


Nic__
06.26.2016 , 09:01 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ArtyomProssekov View Post
i am sorry to interrupt you but i need answers. I cant get to the war zone with queue solo.what is going on!?
Im going to assume you dont have 2018 expertise on your gear