Possible Tease of New Companion? - Light and Dark Side Event

usctrojans

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, by the original Palpy's unholy marriage of a woman and monkey face with an old man's voice, please let there be no more Revan. The Revan book ruined him. Then SWTOR brought him back to ruin him again. Then SoR brought him back as a half dead thing to really, for reals this time, ruin him and then super cereal kill him. Enough. We don't need to resurrect him yet again just so he can craft shirts for me to sell on the GTN.

I'd rather it be someone we actually haven't met before in character. Maybe someone that we've only ever heard about. Maybe someone everyone assumes is dead and would actually be critical to the story to discover they had survived. Someone who could really mess with Arcann's head in a Greek tragedy kinda way.

How about Thexan?

That Revan quilting your cartel market outfit joke. Hahahaha.

God no, I doubt Revan would 'follow' you anyway he was always a leader in his own right, that would be like gaining mandalore as a companion to the bounty hunter, there is no way he would be subordinate to the hunter.

Plus I think its time Revan stayed dead.

Agreed. The only way Revan would be coming with my Inquisitor is if we'd gotten the chance to eat his soul on Yavin.

I am so utterly sick of Revan, I sincerely hope they never so much as mention him again.

He was generic in KOTOR, the Revan novel utterly ruined both him and the Exile, we killed him in the Foundry.

SOR wasn't just beating a dead horse, it was beating the decomposed remains of the worms that ATE the dead horse.

Edited by DarthVitrial

Agreed. The only way Revan would be coming with my Inquisitor is if we'd gotten the chance to eat his soul on Yavin.

I am so utterly sick of Revan, I sincerely hope they never so much as mention him again.

He was generic in KOTOR, the Revan novel utterly ruined both him and the Exile, we killed him in the Foundry.

SOR wasn't just beating a dead horse, it was beating the decomposed remains of the worms that ATE the dead horse.

I never got the complaint of ''ruining Revan''. THere was never anything to ruin until after the book.

I now imagine an EA executive holding Bastila back as Eric Musco digs up Revan's coffin again, Bastila screaming ''JUST LET HIM DIE IN PEACE!"

Oh, hey, yeah. Maybe they can bring back Bastila!

Edited by Haruen

Oh, hey, yeah. Maybe they can bring back Bastila!

They already did...

THough, on that note. WHY DIDN'T ANYONE THINK OF CONSULTING BASTILA IN THE SOR STORYLINE!? I'M SURE SHE'S BE HELPFUL IN STOPPING HER GENOCIDAL HUSBAND!

I am torn on whether I should answer the question, or let the speculation continue :rak_03:.
ALWAYS let the speculation continue.

That way, people work themselves into maximum frenzy before being disappointed that they didn't get what they expected even though nothing was ever said about it.

The resulting meltdown never fails to disappoint.

Edited by Rankyn

I am torn on whether I should answer the question, or let the speculation continue :rak_03:.

New is the key word. We will not be bring back an existing character such as Jaesa for this event.

-eric

I do hope the event or something involves enough story for the players to decide if they really even want him/her/they as a companion instead of just a flimsy "HERE! RECRUIT!"

New is the key word. We will not be bring back an existing character such as Jaesa for this event.

-eric

So...Kephass confirmed?! ;)

Would it be a safe bet to say that this companion whomever it is will never appear in any aspect of the story or wider game again. Will never have any dialogue in the wider game and for all intents and purposes will be a generic reskined companion whose gear you can not change?

If we look back on recent additions such as Nico who never plays any role in anything or HK who you rebuild only to never see him again. Will this new companion follow suit?

-eric

LOL Eric I see you too like to live dangerously. :D

Also thanks for the update I can't wait for the event I'm stoked to see what y'all have for us. :)

ALWAYS let the speculation continue.

That way, people work themselves into maximum frenzy before being disappointed that they didn't get what they expected even though nothing was ever said about it.

The resulting meltdown never fails to disappoint.

Lol! You're bad.

But, you speak (type) the truth!

LOL Eric I see you too like to live dangerously. :D

Also thanks for the update I can't wait for the event I'm stoked to see what y'all have for us. :)

That ruffian is such a bad influence, I don't want you interacting with such a hooligan, Squirrel!

it is Kephass with a Kai Zykken mask pretending to be Eric Musco as a companion who will kill Arcann... confirmed...

Wait...that would make him Thexan then right? Since Eric is already playing Arcann...:eek:

*that's probably the best piece of fan art ever made for this game...I gotta use it where I can :p

Edited by TUXs

Gosh, I hope we'll finally get a nice, male Jedi Companion in traditional robes that strictly follows the Jedi Code (or even better, one that we can dress up any way we want - you should add that capability to all the humanoid companions that don't have them, by the way) that uses one single-bladed lightsaber. Or, much better, being able to call any of the alternate characters you have on the server as your companion. :) Edited by Glzmo