Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LS/DS Event info?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

benmas
06.21.2016 , 12:30 PM | #11
I don't get what this event is can someone explain please.

what I've heard is just a load of "get some DS points and some stuff happens and bwaaaaaa money please"
waythuk/clortork/bencat/zibak/nex/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/biggreenbeam/maseddheed/cyrenic/alr/zbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

Warrgames
06.21.2016 , 12:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by benmas View Post

what I've heard is just a load of "get some DS points and some stuff happens and bwaaaaaa money please"
Something something something Dark Side. Something something something Light Side. Something something something reskin companion.
"I don't like Tatooine, but I do like saying Tatooine." Theron Shan
Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/fSvsyK Click for free stuff.
"Nonsense repeated doesn't make it truth." Arcaan

TUXs
06.21.2016 , 12:40 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by benmas View Post

Nobody knows what it is...it's a mystery!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

EricMusco
06.21.2016 , 12:44 PM | #14 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
It's a week away when the LS/DS event starts, are we going to get any detailed information about it before the 28th?
Hey there! Yup, there are details coming before the event starts. The current plan is to announce the detailed breakdown of the event at the end of the week, most likely Thursday.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

ikinai
06.21.2016 , 12:48 PM | #15
Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Bioware. Your sad devotion to that ancient religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you clairvoyance enough to find information on the hidden lightside/darkside even-...
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

casirabit
06.21.2016 , 12:50 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Warrgames View Post
There is lack of LS/DS choice once a player complete the story to date. Very few heroic offer LS/DS points. Than you have heroic like {[HEROIC 2+] Buying Loyalty} which only gives LS points or none.

I'm not going to get start on lack of continuity of what DS and LS choice are. They dev just label things as DS or LS to get one player to pick certain choice.
If you are doing the expansion, the KOTFE story then you have more choices to make so there is more story if you are doing the KOTFE so it is possible to get more choices through the story.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

GelstonJ
06.21.2016 , 12:51 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey there! Yup, there are details coming before the event starts. The current plan is to announce the detailed breakdown of the event at the end of the week, most likely Thursday.

-eric
But I'll be watching an Independence Day doubleheader for like 5 hours on Thursday
Puppymonkeybaby - Click this thing to give me stuff.
I guess you get stuff too.

Savej
06.21.2016 , 12:58 PM | #18
Someone needs to say that diplomacy mission rewards aren't gonna affect this...

EricMusco
06.21.2016 , 01:02 PM | #19 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Savej View Post
Someone needs to say that diplomacy mission rewards aren't gonna affect this...
Diplomacy Mission rewards are not going to affect this.

Again, stay tuned later in the week and we will reveal all of the details of the event, how it works, the rewards, etc.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Savej
06.21.2016 , 01:06 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Diplomacy Mission rewards are not going to affect this.

Again, stay tuned later in the week and we will reveal all of the details of the event, how it works, the rewards, etc.

-eric
Perfect!