Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 14 June 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
06.10.2016 , 08:19 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on June 14th in order to perform back end updates. As there are no client-side changes, there won’t be a version number or download associated with this maintenance.

Details:
DATE: June 14, 2016
TIME: 6AM PDT - 9AM PDT (2PM BST - 5PM BST)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Navahon
06.10.2016 , 08:37 AM | #2
No bugfixes? Like for example that issue with the empty server list for some players?

Lammia
06.10.2016 , 09:36 AM | #3
Or still not fixed Smuggler chapter 3 bug?

FlavivsAetivs
06.10.2016 , 10:35 AM | #4
Yeah a few minor bugfixes would be appreciated. The one with Bastila's armor is still not fixed.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia Eudoxya
Umbra
Jedi Covenant

Taurax
06.10.2016 , 11:18 AM | #5
Or..getting Bowdarr to be a summonable companion? Considering that was one of the big rewards for doing the Eternal Championship, to get him.
Aljebra

*Problem solving to find solutions, then go random to cause chaos for the fun of it*

skimriel
06.10.2016 , 12:38 PM | #6
Guys,what are we talking about? Each day we see new post reporting problems like empty sever lists, problems with missions or companions and so on.... Working on it ? Getting the next chapter is great, but it feels like derision to me when I am not even able to log on to the actual one.

squirrelballz
06.10.2016 , 06:12 PM | #7
Thank you for the update Tait much appreciated.
Referral Link
Referral Benefits
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

RonAllen
06.12.2016 , 08:47 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on June 14th in order to perform back end updates. As there are no client-side changes, there won’t be a version number or download associated with this maintenance.

Details:
DATE: June 14, 2016
TIME: 7AM PDT - 9AM PDT (3PM BST - 5PM BST)

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Not sure if it is bug or just on oversight but I still had Koth Vortena in chapter 13, AT the end of chapter 13 I killed Kaliyo Djannis. When that happened Koth Vortena was not in the begging of chap 14, Unlike how he would be if i would have killed Aric Jorgan and there was now influence one way or the other. Did any one else Noticed this?

Icestar
06.12.2016 , 12:28 PM | #9
Good to know that the servers will be down for a few hours.

TaitWatson
06.13.2016 , 09:47 AM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

We are adding an additional hour to the beginning of the maintenance window in order to ensure we have enough time to complete all the tasks we have scheduled without risking extending at the last minute. The times have been updated accordingly.

Thanks,

Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]