So...Where are the rest of the companions, 2 chapters to go.

CaptJames

Hey,

So we have just 2 chapters to go and we still have a lot of companions missing. I don't really want you guys bumbling them in, just to get them back. It would be nice to have something epic as always. But there are so many missing...from memory the below list....

Doc

Scourge

Kira

Rusk

Elara

Corso

Risha

Akavi Spar

Gus

Tharan

Felix

Nadia

Zenith

Mako

Blizz

Skadge

Jaesa

Malavai

Khem

Andronikos

Ashara

Vector

Raina

So...that's quite a list. (I think that's all). Where are they? That's like half of all the companions. Most of us have not used the holo to get our companions back and are waiting for some reveal. I hope it's not just "oh hey, so your the Outlander, cool, i'm back let's carry on." Some explanation please :)

Edited by CaptJames

And Khem we sort of already have back as well just under a different name. We probably have all the Khem we're going to get.

Khem ate Sith and died. You should be careful what you tell your companions to do.

Edited by Warrgames

Hey,

So we have just 2 chapters to go and we still have a lot of companions missing. I don't really want you guys bumbling them in, just to get them back. It would be nice to have something epic as always. But there are so many missing...from memory the below list....

Doc

Scourge

Kira

Rusk

Elara

Corso

Risha

Akavi Spar

Gus

Tharan

Felix

Nadia

Zenith

Mako

Blizz

Skadge

Jaesa

Malavai

Khem

Andronikos

Ashara

Vector

Raina

So...that's quite a list. (I think that's all). Where are they? That's like half of all the companions. Most of us have not used the holo to get our companions back and are waiting for some reveal. I hope it's not just "oh hey, so your the Outlander, cool, i'm back let's carry on." Some explanation please :)

We're getting Gus in the next chapter, this was announced on the producer live stream this month.

Khem ate a Jedi that had gone bad and passed away.

Jedi have expiration dates? I thought you could stuff em in a jar full of kolto and preserve them for later, sorry Khem, I thought it would be okay to eat.

Jedi have expiration dates? I thought you could stuff em in a jar full of kolto and preserve them for later, sorry Khem, I thought it would be okay to eat.

Jedi turned Sith. You know the old saying. Eat Sith and die.

This season two stuff is malarky!

I mean come on, you said season one...Then they filled it with crap straying from the entire story, chasing little white rabbits all over, now they've come back to said story a bit, yet given us entirely useless, story-less companions by the dozen, completely new companions that are like old ones, but they can't once return some of the most favored companions. Complete BUNK!

Not including the fact this story only stuff is pushing more & more people away, no matter what the white knights want to say. This game needs a consistent play base, not the fly by night that are popping in & then back out after a month or two. It doesn't work like that.

But I digress. BW has NO idea what they're doing.

This season two stuff is malarky!

I mean come on, you said season one...Then they filled it with crap straying from the entire story, chasing little white rabbits all over, now they've come back to said story a bit, yet given us entirely useless, story-less companions by the dozen, completely new companions that are like old ones, but they can't once return some of the most favored companions. Complete BUNK!

Not including the fact this story only stuff is pushing more & more people away, no matter what the white knights want to say. This game needs a consistent play base, not the fly by night that are popping in & then back out after a month or two. It doesn't work like that.

But I digress. BW has NO idea what they're doing.

10000000000% agree. They have to have metrics that tell them who the most popular companions are. They should have received a certain degree of priority in season 1. With the exceptions of Vette & Kaliyo, I'd say that the companions reintroduced thus far are not the sought after companions.

I also suspect we won't get any other major companions back in the last two chapters.

FWIW, my definition of major companion is:

JK: Kira, Doc, Scourge

JC: Nadia

S: Risha, Corso

T: Elara

SW: Vette, Quinn, Jaesa

SI: Ashara

BH: Mako, maybe Torian

AG: Kaliyo

10000000000% agree. They have to have metrics that tell them who the most popular companions are. They should have received a certain degree of priority in season 1. With the exceptions of Vette & Kaliyo, I'd say that the companions reintroduced thus far are not the sought after companions.

I also suspect we won't get any other major companions back in the last two chapters.

FWIW, my definition of major companion is:

JK: Kira, Doc, Scourge

JC: Nadia

S: Risha, Corso

T: Elara

SW: Vette, Quinn, Jaesa

SI: Ashara

BH: Mako, maybe Torian

AG: Kaliyo

Well, I do get Guss back next, so there's that. But he'll probably get hung up like Bowie and not select-able as a companion :(

Corso can hang out where ever he is, i'm sure he's doing fine there.

This is only the first season, and let's not forget they've left some other story threads open too:

1. Where did Valkorian go? What is he planning next?

2. Where did Darth Marr and Satele Shan go?

There's also the situation with the Republic and the Empire. If the Alliance wants an army, no places better than these two, which means our Commander has some serious *** kicking to do. Personally, I've hated Suresh from the very beginning and can't wait to put her down hard, same with Darth Acina. For a first season, it's been good so far. It's always hit and miss first time, give it time and it will work and build to be something brilliant.

Imagine, Jaesa Willsaam/Ashara Zavros is Darth Acina's new apprentice for example. THAT would make a brilliant chapter all on it's own.

Possibilities are endless.

Edited by xMunsen

They never said that we would get all of our companions back in the story. All companions are currently available for play, as they promised they would be.

Season 2 might or might not have something/anything to do with Zakuul. But we've heard nothing about it other than that BW wants to do other seasons if the first one "works". And that Jesse Skye (one of the driving creative forces behind KotFE) is "out" for whatever reason and James Ohlen is back front and center working on something that may involve a Blur trailer. Don't read too much into any of that; there are so many more pieces to this puzzle that we can't see without doing espionage.

They never said that we would get all of our companions back in the story. All companions are currently available for play, as they promised they would be.

Season 2 might or might not have something/anything to do with Zakuul. But we've heard nothing about it other than that BW wants to do other seasons if the first one "works". And that Jesse Skye (one of the driving creative forces behind KotFE) is "out" for whatever reason and James Ohlen is back front and center working on something that may involve a Blur trailer. Don't read too much into any of that; there are so many more pieces to this puzzle that we can't see without doing espionage.

season 2? did they say there was gonna be one....nope