Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sprint Active skill

captainmerkin
12.28.2011 , 10:05 AM | #1
Is there any point at all in this skill being an active cast? I can think of no occasion when it would be better off not being used..

Save me a click a day eh?
"Ninjaprints"
"Comic Book Art"

winterforge
12.28.2011 , 10:21 AM | #2
You click it once and forget it, it's not like a buff you have to keep applying. Not seeing the issue here...

hardicon
12.28.2011 , 11:44 AM | #3
active/passive, dont really matter, just click on it and have to remember to reclick after each death, not like it takes a while to do.

winterforge
12.28.2011 , 11:51 AM | #4
Here's one example of why it should be a toggle. You have the skill and want to run around with a lower level who does not. You would want to turn it off so they can keep up with you.

GasProblem
12.28.2011 , 12:40 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by winterforge View Post
You click it once and forget it, it's not like a buff you have to keep applying. Not seeing the issue here...
Well, you have to apply it everytime you die in PvP.

winterforge
12.28.2011 , 12:44 PM | #6
I really mean no offense here, but every time you die you have to click 2 (maybe 3) buttons. The sprint and your buffs. That being made to sound like it's too much work just baffles me. It's part of the "punishment" for death. Not that there is any real punishment for dying in this game.

takenleaders
12.28.2011 , 01:57 PM | #7
It was actually very nice to be able to turn it off to help my friend (lvl 12) through a flashpoint...

Azhriaz
12.29.2011 , 03:54 AM | #8
I thought when partied or in a FP Sprint applied to all members?!?

winterforge
12.29.2011 , 10:22 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Azhriaz View Post
I thought when partied or in a FP Sprint applied to all members?!?
Nope, not in PvE anyway. Haven't tried PvP yet, but I assume that's the case there as well.