Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Giveaway Announcement - May 28th

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Giveaway Announcement - May 28th

siren_princess
04.16.2016 , 08:34 PM | #1
For those of you who are interested, the next fleet giveaway will be on Saturday, May 28th at 7pm Pacific time on Vaiken Spacedock. As always, everyone is invited. Prizes will include cartel packs, mounts, credits and much more!

If you have attended a Hannith giveaway before, you know that "Estian" is my legacy name and wins a big prize for the first person to answer when it is asked. For the May 28th giveaway, I am including a keyword here on the forums to thank those of you who have been kind enough to show interest in these events and have looked here for this announcement. The keyword for this giveaway is: flowers. So, when I ask what the keyword is for those who have checked the forums, type "flowers" as fast as you can for your chance at a great bonus prize!

Would you like to see the "gift or gamble" game prizes double to 200k for gift and 400k for gamble for this giveaway event? If this thread reaches 200 views or more before the May 28th event begins, I will double the current prize amounts for the "gift or gamble" game. Thanks again for being supportive of these events!
Looking for easy credits? Using THIS
will get you 3 million credits from me AND free items from SWTOR.
Message me with the name of your chosen character for faster delivery.
Thank you!

Lordmird
04.21.2016 , 08:31 PM | #2
Huzzah!
Semper Paratus

-Deathpool-
05.05.2016 , 02:47 PM | #3
Bump.

Lordmird
05.26.2016 , 03:22 PM | #4
Two days away!
Semper Paratus

Foppotee
05.29.2016 , 07:47 PM | #5
I have been playing since May 14th so I still have A LOT to learn about SWTOR & all it entails. This event, that I stumbled upon because of a guild member mentioning it, was tons of fun & exciting. I enjoyed participating & observing this community event. In the spirit of full disclosure I did win in a round & it was for typing a word correctly the quickest of all things. But even losing many times was always fun & created a true community good-time vibe. Much appreciation to Hannith & the others that aided in the production of this event. There were many MANY winners with many rounds engaging players in all sorts of activities, & it was educational besides entertaining. To a fairly new player this was spectacular to witness & be part of. Again, my humble gratitude to guild More Storage's Hannith & the others that aided. Sorry I forgot to jot-down your names. It was well organized, thought-out, very generous to players, & even some players gave-up their wins for others so that is a great feat to witness in real-life & in pixel. Again, my thanks!

~ Skal

-Deathpool-
05.31.2016 , 11:56 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Foppotee View Post
This event...To a fairly new player this was spectacular to witness & be part of. Again, my humble gratitude to Hannith & the others that aided. Again, my thanks!
I've been playing this game for a year now, last summer I discovered Hannith's giveaway by being on fleet at the right time. Indeed it is a great event for new players. Even those that don't have best typing speeds can still win, or just get a nice little credit boost which goes a long way for new players. Your entire quote, not just these snippets just gave me a nostalgic feeling for what my first Hannith event was like. Thanks for that.

siren_princess
06.01.2016 , 11:37 PM | #7
Saturday night was another great giveaway turnout with 4 hours of fun and prizes! I had a really great time and I hope you did, too. A big "thank you" to everyone who was able to make it. Special thanks to those awesome folks who were there from beginning to end, and additional thanks to everyone who has been stopping by the announcement threads to get more info on the events! I will be making the next giveaway announcement soon, so keep an eye on the forums for details.

Thanks again for sharing in the fun and being so supportive of these events!
P.S. Thank you, thread posters, for the super big smile on my face. I look forward to seeing you at the next event.
Looking for easy credits? Using THIS
will get you 3 million credits from me AND free items from SWTOR.
Message me with the name of your chosen character for faster delivery.
Thank you!