Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Agent treated as in romance with Kaliyo though married Temple

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Agent treated as in romance with Kaliyo though married Temple

RameiArashi
05.15.2016 , 10:51 AM | #1
My ls male human agent married Ensign Temple. But when he got Kaliyo back in Knights there was an option to end their romance. I hope they game didn't glitch and forget he was married to Temple not her.

Furtled
05.15.2016 , 11:40 AM | #2
My male human agent had the same issue, no romance dialogue during the chapter, no letter at the beginning of KotFE, but in the final chat he had a romance available to break-off.

If it helps with narrowing down the issue mine didn't romance Temple or any other character.

Diviciacus
05.15.2016 , 11:43 AM | #3
The game seems to be treating male Imperial Agents as though they romanced Kaliyo, because she's the "primary" LI, while Raina Temple is secondary, even though she has a full romance arc. It seems to be a similar bug to how romances weren't acknowledged properly for a lot of Imperial characters with the SOR intro cutscene.

I imagine male Warriors who romanced Jaesa will run into the same problem Imperial Agents have now when (if?) she returns since Vette is also the "primary" LI for them.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Damask_Rose
05.15.2016 , 12:02 PM | #4
Eww! Guess I'll be waiting to take my M!Agent through the story

Please let me change Theron's clothes!

And fix Vector & Scourge's clothing issues too!

RameiArashi
05.15.2016 , 06:28 PM | #5
I think my agent got the right email.

TwoEightySeven
05.27.2016 , 05:02 AM | #6
I have done this recently and can confirm that I got the correct email from Temple at the start of KotFE, so the code determines it correctly there. She was also my highest influence character, but my male Chiss was still made to end a non-existent romance with Kaliyo. Strange how the romance history gets assessed in different ways in different places in the code.

Spoiler

leviathanmirror
05.27.2016 , 07:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TwoEightySeven View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler