Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Character Transfer Sale 5/26 6/5

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Character Transfer Sale 5/26 6/5
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco's Avatar


EricMusco
05.17.2016 , 02:46 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

As Ben mentioned in his earlier forum post, we definitely wanted to allow Guilds and players time to organize themselves within the previous Character Transfer sale. With that in mind, we are going to be introducing one more sale period before they revert to their new price of 1,000 Cartel Coins (1,500 for Regional). Here are the sale details:

When: Thursday, May 26th Sunday, June 5th
What: Character transfers (not including Regional) will be 90 Cartel Coins
Where: Make sure that you are logged into swtor.com and go here.

Thanks everyone. Spread the word!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MadCuzBad's Avatar


MadCuzBad
05.17.2016 , 02:52 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As Ben mentioned in his earlier forum post, we definitely wanted to allow Guilds and players time to organize themselves within the previous Character Transfer sale. With that in mind, we are going to be introducing one more sale period before they revert to their new price of 1,000 Cartel Coins (1,500 for Regional). Here are the sale details:

When: Thursday, May 26th Sunday, June 5th
What: Character transfers (not including Regional) will be 90 Cartel Coins
Where: Make sure that you are logged into swtor.com and go here.

Thanks everyone. Spread the word!

-eric
How about send a mass email to all current subs and all cancelled subs. I know of about 10 people who will re sub to transfer toons and start playing this game again. You need to make this more public than asking people like me to spread the word. A lot of these people I have no way to contact outside of the game.

commanderwar's Avatar


commanderwar
05.17.2016 , 02:54 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As Ben mentioned in his earlier forum post, we definitely wanted to allow Guilds and players time to organize themselves within the previous Character Transfer sale. With that in mind, we are going to be introducing one more sale period before they revert to their new price of 1,000 Cartel Coins (1,500 for Regional). Here are the sale details:

When: Thursday, May 26th Sunday, June 5th
What: Character transfers (not including Regional) will be 90 Cartel Coins
Where: Make sure that you are logged into swtor.com and go here.

Thanks everyone. Spread the word!

-eric
Thank you eric that is very nice of you.

Nebojsa_Maric's Avatar


Nebojsa_Maric
05.17.2016 , 02:58 PM | #4
Great news, thanks Bioware for hearing us!
Enjoy it!

squirrelballz's Avatar


squirrelballz
05.17.2016 , 02:59 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

As Ben mentioned in his earlier forum post, we definitely wanted to allow Guilds and players time to organize themselves within the previous Character Transfer sale. With that in mind, we are going to be introducing one more sale period before they revert to their new price of 1,000 Cartel Coins (1,500 for Regional). Here are the sale details:

When: Thursday, May 26th Sunday, June 5th
What: Character transfers (not including Regional) will be 90 Cartel Coins
Where: Make sure that you are logged into swtor.com and go here.

Thanks everyone. Spread the word!

-eric
Thank you guys for doing this Eric and helping the community out. I will definitely do my best and spread the word in game, other websites, and etc. I hope everyone is able to transfer and find a good cozy home for their toons.
Referral Link
Referral Benefits
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

SebastiaanZ's Avatar


SebastiaanZ
05.17.2016 , 03:01 PM | #6
A good start ... but regional transfers need to be 90 CC as well!
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

psandak's Avatar


psandak
05.17.2016 , 03:05 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MadCuzBad View Post
How about send a mass email to all current subs and all cancelled subs. I know of about 10 people who will re sub to transfer toons and start playing this game again. You need to make this more public than asking people like me to spread the word. A lot of these people I have no way to contact outside of the game.
cannot believe I am saying this because of the person who said (no offense but we do not agree on much)

Agreed.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

Kagekeishu's Avatar


Kagekeishu
05.17.2016 , 03:32 PM | #8
Thx for the info Eric.!!

BUT!!!

Yes there is always a *but* ..!

Could you please give us specific infos about the whole *Guild-Items won't transfer* problem and how Guilds will be able to use this Sale WITHOUT loosing everything.?!


Best regards
Kage

casirabit's Avatar


casirabit
05.17.2016 , 03:35 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Kagekeishu View Post
Thx for the info Eric.!!

BUT!!!

Yes there is always a *but* ..!

Could you please give us specific infos about the whole *Guild-Items won't transfer* problem and how Guilds will be able to use this Sale WITHOUT loosing everything.?!


Best regards
Kage

I can almost bet that you are going to have to start over as they probably don't have a way to transfer guild and guild property intact. You have to disband and start from the beginning on a new server.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

UlaVii's Avatar


UlaVii
05.17.2016 , 03:37 PM | #10
Thank you Eric, I will begin spreading the word