Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Downtime: 17 May 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
05.16.2016 , 10:29 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
All servers will be unavailable on May 17th while we perform back end maintenance.

DATE: May 17, 2016
TIME: 4AM PDT - 9AM PDT (12PM - 5PM BST)
VERSION: N/A
DOWNLOAD: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Jerba
05.16.2016 , 11:14 AM | #2
The times don't match up, it's 5 hours in PDT but 4 hours in BST?
Scoundrel healer. Raid leader. Guild officer @ Tulak Hord

GythralSWTOR
05.16.2016 , 11:51 AM | #3
Who cares about the back end, how about fixing some bugs!
Just like everyone else, here is my friends code , if you sub or re-sub we both get rewarded.

http://www.swtor.com/r/TMTBGq

tummiswtor
05.16.2016 , 04:08 PM | #4
Yeah i hope some bugs be fixed!

Feel free to use my Referral Friend link! New Subscriber get +7 days of sub!

http://www.swtor.com/r/KFtMTM

Yomitako
05.16.2016 , 06:23 PM | #5
Don't you think that if there were bug fixes to deploy, they'd let you know? Relax guys, it's just a game.

sirchasX
05.16.2016 , 08:05 PM | #6
The Nerfs are going to make it difficult for some solo players. Distance is a huge benefit for sorcerer 's who use it for kiting multiple mobs. I fear this is the 1st of more to come. Not all players are group players. As a beta tester I see more nerfs and changes all because pvp players cry, Instead of working on current issues. Seen the same thing happen with Star Wars Galaxies. Keep doing what the pvp players want and history repeats itself.

LordTurin
05.16.2016 , 09:59 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by sirchasX View Post
The Nerfs are going to make it difficult for some solo players. Distance is a huge benefit for sorcerer 's who use it for kiting multiple mobs. I fear this is the 1st of more to come. Not all players are group players. As a beta tester I see more nerfs and changes all because pvp players cry, Instead of working on current issues. Seen the same thing happen with Star Wars Galaxies. Keep doing what the pvp players want and history repeats itself.
Sorcs didn't get a distance nerf, kiting will be the same as before. Unless you are talking about the death field diameter decreasing to 5m from 8.
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

MeNaCe-NZ
05.17.2016 , 01:32 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
All servers will be unavailable on May 17th while we perform back end maintenance.

DATE: May 17, 2016
TIME: 4AM PDT - 9AM PDT (12PM - 4PM BST)
VERSION: N/A
DOWNLOAD: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Question: When it's back end maintenance like this do our GTN sales freeze in time?
E.g. I have a listing with 36 hours left when the server goes down - do I sitll have 36 when it comes back up? It can be a bit ambiguous with the "1 day, 2 day" bit to tell ourselves.

MeNaCe-NZ
05.17.2016 , 01:33 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by sirchasX View Post
Difficult? Are you serious? There is nothing difficult about this game anymore unless you are trying to solo group content which is too bad because it's designed as group content.

PatT
05.17.2016 , 04:52 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by LordTurin View Post
Sorcs didn't get a distance nerf, kiting will be the same as before. Unless you are talking about the death field diameter decreasing to 5m from 8.
You read that wrong. they didn't say Diameter. They saId RADIUS. Which means, effectively, twice the cut.
Simple happy language words!