Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imp Agent Chapter 1 ending question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Imp Agent Chapter 1 ending question

havefunsuper
05.06.2016 , 11:30 AM | #1
Guys, I know there was a way to murder Jadus personally, but I just cant find it. Its either joining this filth, or trapping him or letting him escape.

Can you help me with that plz?

Aeoda
05.06.2016 , 11:36 AM | #2
I don't think that is an option?

He is mentioned/is involved with later chapters, so he is rather 'plot armored'.

Seireeni
05.06.2016 , 11:44 AM | #3
Spoiler
There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me.
Darth Malgus - And some alts on Satele Shan and Star Forge - The Firslay Legacy
referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/J24zRp

havefunsuper
05.06.2016 , 11:45 AM | #4
I played IA couple years back and I definitely remember that the Sith council was worried that one agent could kill such a powerfull sith.
Also I`ve come across some swtor site which mentioned that option... maybe they changed it...

JediAkemi
05.07.2016 , 02:16 PM | #5
Spoiler

The Dark Council are terrified of the idea that a "lowly" Agent can defeat such a powerful Sith as Jadus, but nowhere have I heard mention of actually killing him, just thwarting him.

KendraP
05.07.2016 , 03:11 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by JediAkemi View Post
Spoiler

The Dark Council are terrified of the idea that a "lowly" Agent can defeat such a powerful Sith as Jadus, but nowhere have I heard mention of actually killing him, just thwarting him.
Haha and the sith call the jedi arrogant. This is why my main imp toon is my operative, even though overall my main is a guardian.

On topic, however, I agree the dark council is scared because a sith was defeated by an agent. Noting that defeated does not necessarily mean killed.