Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Something I wonder about the Imperial Agent advanced class trainer on fleet.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Something I wonder about the Imperial Agent advanced class trainer on fleet.

Keledorn
05.06.2016 , 03:09 PM | #1
When the Imperial Agent arrives on fleet, the person the Agent first reports to about getting the advanced class training is named Commander Dorne. What I want to know, is he related to the troopers companion Sgt. Dorne?

Diviciacus
05.06.2016 , 05:01 PM | #2
I believe it is indeed supposed to be Elara Dorne's father, yes. As part of her companion story with the trooper player, whether you romanced her or not...

Spoiler
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

AshlaBoga
05.06.2016 , 05:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
I believe it is indeed supposed to be Elara Dorne's father, yes. As part of her companion story with the trooper player, whether you romanced her or not...

Spoiler
I figure that after his daughter defected he was forced to spend the rest of his career on the Spacedock, trapped training and evaluating new recruits.

Spoiler
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Keledorn
05.06.2016 , 05:47 PM | #4
Yeah, I remember Sgt. Dorne talking about her family. I didn't think anything of it until this morning when I ran into him on my new agent. I thought if it was indeed her father, that was sneaky of the dev's to slip him in like that.