Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Smuggler Chapter 3 Achievement Completion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Imadian
05.05.2016 , 11:57 PM | #81
I leveled TWO Smugglers...and STILL no achievement. I finished all of the class quests. STILL no legendary status, I did have it though, when I had my first smuggler done, and you folks thought it was a great idea to take the title away. so yeah, I made ANOTHER Smuggler.
I thought you fixed this bug?
What's going on?
You can't fix stupid.

teusthemage
05.06.2016 , 08:44 AM | #82
sad to observe that fix on patch 4.4 has partially solved the bug:

- before patch my smuggler had no achiev for chapter 3, no cartel coin reward and icon shadowed on sel.char. screen
- after patch 4.4 the smuggler solved chapter 3 completed status. All right!
- today, completed story class for consular and NO chapter 3 achiev, no cartel coin reward and icon shadowed on sel.char. screen

The bug persist!!!

..sad....so sad..

kmufc
05.06.2016 , 09:53 AM | #83
A reply would be nice from BW, there are a lot of ppl with this problem and there are several other threads

JNDeniO
05.06.2016 , 10:01 AM | #84
Same problem. Finished the story chapter 3 today and did'n get achivment for Chapter 3, didn't get legasy skill and didn't get cartel coins for it . So in patch 4.4 the bug is not fixed.

TaitWatson
05.06.2016 , 10:22 AM | #85 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

The team is investigating this issue. Once we have the issue identified, we will get a fix in a future patch!

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

teusthemage
05.06.2016 , 10:32 AM | #86
..would be nice from support team to solve open tickets about this problem...at least.
Check status of chapters and trigger on the completed status. 1 min of work.

It would be appreciated

kmufc
05.06.2016 , 10:38 AM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks,

The team is investigating this issue. Once we have the issue identified, we will get a fix in a future patch!

-Tait
Thank you Tait

Crohadan
05.06.2016 , 09:44 PM | #88
have this issue also. perhaps this should get sticked and added to the known issues?

Militarygamers.com, serving those that came before us, served with us, and will come after us. Find out more at http://www.militarygamers.com
This is protocol droid sw-01 thank your for your bug report, expect no response from us because we really dont care. /ticket_closed

Xchika
05.07.2016 , 03:09 AM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks,

-Tait
Thanks Tait!

However I HAD this issue before the 4.4 patch, after the 4.4 patch it did get fixed for me.

Hope it will get 100% fixed.

blackordan
05.07.2016 , 10:23 AM | #90
Same issue with smug