Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did Chapter X with Kaliyo and I really enjoyed the letters that you got afterwards.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Did Chapter X with Kaliyo and I really enjoyed the letters that you got afterwards.

SilentKitty
05.05.2016 , 02:13 PM | #1
I enjoyed the chapter, it was a fun adventure and interesting to meet an companion that I haven't seen before. Played through the chapter on my main a few night ago and since then I have been playing an alt on the imp-side. Logged back on my republic main and got the letters today.

C2-N2
Weekly Morale Analysis
Spoiler

Seb Lorod
Fwd: [no subject]
Spoiler

Alianna Slenn
Thank You
Spoiler

Koth Vortena
The new recruit
Spoiler

Logging on after a few days away and instantly getting a reminder of what happened the last time you played story is such a great way to feel connected to it and pick it up again

Poor Hylo Visz, I can understand if she is sleeping badly because my JK has been ignoring her a bit. Decided that all my characters would have one dump stat and with JK it is the smugglers that are getting ignored. Just wanted to see if anything would change down the line if you neglect one of the alliance-members. Well, I get a letter about it so far so I'm happy.

It's also fun to hear a bit about what has happened since Kaliyo joined, how she fit or not fit with the crew. Like the letter that Theron forwarded, jupp. I'm keeping an eye on her and don't really know how comfortable I am with having her around.

These letters put a huge smile on my face, hope we are getting more like these with future chapters