Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ChrisSchmidt
05.04.2016 , 04:23 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!
-Chris

MadDutchman
05.04.2016 , 04:25 PM | #2
Classic Vibrosword (all 3 varieties)
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Andryah
05.04.2016 , 04:26 PM | #3
The Classic Vibrosword group of weapons please.
Same for the Fira sword and electrostaff please.
The Corsec Baton please.
The Cathar one and two handed weapons please.

In fact.. why were so many electrostaff, vibrosword, and techblades not given tuning slots? I would request the studio do a full review on these three classes of weapons and make sure if they are modable, or are artifact quality.. then they should definitely have a tuning slot.
Current use of smartphones and computers have already become such a part of who we are to which he sees them as an extension of everyday life that makes us “cyborgs. Further, AI is a serious potential risk to the future of humanity.
- Elon Musk

Eaglesfinest
05.04.2016 , 04:29 PM | #4
The PvP weapons, I feel they are just there for no other purpose anymore and the option to add a tuning to them would spark interest in them

Britharen
05.04.2016 , 04:29 PM | #5
Bind on Legacy weapons. All other weapons are useless to people like me with alts.
Nez... from Jedi C.

FlavivsAetivs
05.04.2016 , 04:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Eaglesfinest View Post
The PvP weapons, I feel they are just there for no other purpose anymore and the option to add a tuning to them would spark interest in them
The old ops weapons too.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia | Constantia Eudoxya | Euander
GSF School
Jedi Covenant

LordKitana
05.04.2016 , 04:31 PM | #7
I would love to see then on all legacy wepons including the season 3 legacy weaponset !!(and all future ranked weaponsets) And or all legacy weapons in general . I have 65s of mirror classes on both factions so it would be nice if i could still use my legacy weapons . Id hate to switch bcuz when i want to play my sorc or my sage i can put my legacy gear to them its how many higher ups play . Also the season 3 wepaon set is my favorite set i use them pvp/pve as well as the nightlife and gree event legacy stuff . It would be really nice if us players could have tunnings on to our favorite weapons .
KITANA KOMBAT
THE KOMBAT LEGACY
"My blades will soften your tone"
http://www.swtor.com/r/4BVHcT

GrandLordMenace
05.04.2016 , 04:33 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ChrisSchmidt View Post
Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!
-Chris

All the Ranked Weapons, since I know eventually you'll decide that making the effects on ranked weapons available for everyone will be profitable for you guys, I hope you at least let the ranked sabers possess a tuning slot so they can have two effects.
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

alltrueist
05.04.2016 , 04:34 PM | #9
I've been using the Fusion-Core Lightsaber as my main weapon since launch. I think it drops from Athis or Esseles Flashpoints.

Gasoline
05.04.2016 , 04:39 PM | #10
The Gree event weapons.