Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Affection Points?

Dabaca
12.29.2011 , 04:33 AM | #1
What is the point of giving my companion affection? Some people said it makes him do crew work faster / better chances of more. And I also saw something about quests? Clearity please.
And if that is how affection works... Do i have to get to each lvl 1000 for it start working or something?

smexymage
12.29.2011 , 05:58 AM | #2
The more affection your companion has the better they are at doing crew skills. For example, if you have a character who has 1000 affection points and another who has 0, the one with 0 has a greater chance of failing crew skills missions.

Not sure if it does anything else, don't think it increases the damage they do. I think you need affection to romance them too if thats something you wanna do.

A lot of this information can be found in the Codex page.
. Never Forget

Jayntree
12.29.2011 , 06:01 AM | #3
You can access the character's companion quest once they reach a certain affection level.
CE VIP Access
*pops flare*

Amdramnar
12.29.2011 , 08:09 AM | #4
From what I saw in another post, check the amount of time left to do a mission as soon as you send them on the mission. The mission list does not show the reduction of time. For example, the mission list may say 15 minutes for all your companions, but when you send one out, the timer may start at 14:30 or something.
Amdramnar shot first!