Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 19 April 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
04.15.2016 , 09:41 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on April 19th in order to perform back end updates. As there are no client-side changes, there won’t be a version number or download associated with this maintenance.

Details:
DATE: April 19th, 2016
TIME: 5AM - 9AM PDT (1PM - 5PM BST)
VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Souliena
04.15.2016 , 01:27 PM | #2
No fix for the broken warzone group que?
We don't want to wait 20 minutes or more for a pop anymore.
So please also bring a fix for this.

~> Lyneea ~ Elaîna <~
~> T3-M4 <~

Joesixxpack
04.15.2016 , 02:01 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
maintain
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f34d56c017.jpg

Lhancelot
04.15.2016 , 02:45 PM | #4
Are you guys still looking into the group queue issues that the PVP players have been experiencing for over a week now? Please consider finding a solution and implementing it soon...

Also, the fact that Alliance Proving Grounds pops literally 90% of the time for warzones has totally made me limit the time I play now.

I am sick sick sick of this warzone now. Enough already. Please, PLEASE do something about the overwhelming amount of times this new warzone pops. I know for a fact I am not the only player who feels this way...
Star Forge Suffocates Danico

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt

AndriusAjax
04.15.2016 , 02:53 PM | #5
I enjoyed[ed] the new warzone, but at this point, it is starting to wear thin.

Also, this is an MMO - If i cant play it with my friends, I will stop playing it. Please fix group queue. Its bordering ridiculous your lack of dialogue regarding this massive issue.

Lastly, when will the character transfers be available? I want to move some of my characters off of the dead servers you refuse to merge. Our guild was literally in the middle of a migration and you took the transfers away with no notice. Now half are stuck on Pot5, the other half have toons on Shadowlands, and many have half their personal characters between each.

Please advise - ill be playing another game until then, like many others.
| O N D R | scoundrel | O F F D R | operative

Floplag
04.15.2016 , 03:07 PM | #6
Please, pretty please with a cherry on top, fix the broken queues for PvP.
Solo queue gets literally nothing but APG 90% of the time, with a smattering of Arenas.... ive gotten maybe 1 other map a night for the last week and that was generally against a full premade.
At this point im literally not interested in playing till its fixed.
I liked the new map, but having it on blast is unacceptable.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

Lil_Fusion
04.15.2016 , 03:40 PM | #7
Oh yay more downtime for no update to the game then come Thursday you'll want to take them down again to fix the bugs in pvp, oh you Bioware. You never cease to amaze me. /sarcasm
Help me help YOU! By clicking my referral link we both get benefits if you are new or a returning player such as 7 days of subscription for free and various other things!

squirrelballz
04.15.2016 , 03:56 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on April 19th in order to perform back end updates. As there are no client-side changes, there won’t be a version number or download associated with this maintenance.

Details:
DATE: April 19th, 2016
TIME: 5AM - 9AM PDT (1PM - 5PM BST)
VERSION: N/A

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Thank you for the update Tait much appreciated. Does this mean the next bug fixes won't happen until the next chapter? If so that is pretty disappointing considering the amount of bugs in the last few patches. The QC has been questionable the last few patches and I'm actually concerned if the Eternal Championship will work.
Referral Link
Referral Benefits
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Volthammer
04.15.2016 , 04:10 PM | #9
My dad used to say that if you really wanted to piss someone off....ignore them. It's working, Bioware! Oh indeed is it working! LOL
You can run, but you'll just die tired.

BUFF OPS! "And all the people shouted 'Aymen'!"

CaptRogue
04.15.2016 , 04:29 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
Are you guys still looking into the group queue issues that the PVP players have been experiencing for over a week now? Please consider finding a solution and implementing it soon...

Also, the fact that Alliance Proving Grounds pops literally 90% of the time for warzones has totally made me limit the time I play now.

I am sick sick sick of this warzone now. Enough already. Please, PLEASE do something about the overwhelming amount of times this new warzone pops. I know for a fact I am not the only player who feels this way...
You do realize you're going to get Alliance more often than any other because you can be joined with Imps/Pubs.
So if you have a group of 5 pubs & more imps, then you're going to get that, instead of waiting for a full 6-8 for another match.
Basically simple statistics.

Going to have to just learn to deal or quit PvP.
Interested in 7 FREE days added to your account, plus a FREE Server Transfer & a CM box of unlocks? Follow this LINK!!