Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producer Livestream Recap 3/9

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Producer Livestream Recap 3/9
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

pupidibe
03.14.2016 , 06:38 PM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Quality of life improvements coming with Chapter 12 in April
Hi Eric, i just want to know if you guys are increasing max guild ranks alongside the max members in a guild.

Thank you!.
Dentifrico - Republica Latina

The Harbinger

Vanis
03.15.2016 , 07:10 AM | #102
So I was wondering if anyone else got the preview for Chapter XII as Dark Passages rather than Vision in the Dark? Just want to know if my game is bugged or if they're just using two different names.
Squadron 11-11-11

Never Forget

AnisaBadgett
03.15.2016 , 07:34 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanis View Post
So I was wondering if anyone else got the preview for Chapter XII as Dark Passages rather than Vision in the Dark? Just want to know if my game is bugged or if they're just using two different names.
Both my SW and my IA have it listed as Dark Passages.

sentientomega
03.18.2016 , 08:19 AM | #104
Slicing nodes were dropping more credits than intended so that changed allowed us to bring those credit gains back to a more desired range. This is also without impacting Slicing Crew Skill Missions, which can still drop Prototype Lockboxes.
That's fair, do the nodes drop as many as three premium credit boxes if your slicing skill level is high enough, or has the number dropped from a single node been scaled back as well?
Aspie LGBT gamer: 162 (86 Start-at-60) characters, spread across Darth Malgus, Satele Shan and Star Forge, all at lvl 70!
Quote: Originally Posted by mrsrachelm View Post
LOL!!! Omg, that is the best analogy ever!

ObiRadd
04.02.2016 , 11:13 PM | #105
What happened to 50% increase to ship item limit? 50% of 700 doesn't equal 100...
Imperial Army 47th I.E.F.
Website | Join Us

"Boom! HealShot!"

EzMaCx
04.03.2016 , 02:43 AM | #106
The team is still discussing what the plans are for the start of the next Season. As soon as I have more information I will pass it on!

-eric
[/QUOTE]
The pvpers are sick of this response, it was okay 6 months+ ago... not anymore.

CristianRo
04.14.2016 , 04:06 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Thanks for the reply, that makes total sense! Good news for me, now I can start some decorating.
So far, I was always afraid to do any large-scale decorating; at most I'd just switch a few decorations around so the bonus stays at 100%. Now, we only have to keep four strongholds at 100% and can redecorate the fifth one without being under any time limit.
April 14th - https://s18.postimg.org/8twem8zah/Sc..._45_434314.jpg

5 active strongholds with 100% unlock and decorations

Conquest bonus 125% ( not that we would complain about )

EricMusco
04.15.2016 , 09:26 AM | #108 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Yup, happy to clarify.

The cap for the Conquest bonus from Strongholds is still 100%. This bonus is now calculated based on your top 4 most completed Strongholds. Meaning even if you have 5 Strongholds at 100%, your bonus will still only be 100%, not 125%. By there being no effect, I mean that if you have 100% right now, you will still have 100% when the 5th Stronghold is activated.

Hope that makes sense!

-eric
Hey folks,

I need to clarify my clarification. What I stated in the post above is actually not correct.

The team wanted to ensure that with the change to allow 5 Strongholds, we didn't punish players who currently had 4. Also, we wanted to reward players who decorated all 5. The way Conquest bonuses work now is that you will earn 25% bonus for each fully decorated Stronghold. So if you had 4 decorated Strongholds before and were at 100%, you will still be at 100%. However, now you can unlock and decorate a 5th Stronghold to get to 125%.

Apologies for any confusion I caused with my previous post! Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

CrazyCT
04.15.2016 , 09:28 AM | #109
Hey folks,

I need to clarify my clarification. What I stated in the post above is actually not correct.

The team wanted to ensure that with the change to allow 5 Strongholds, we didn't punish players who currently had 4. Also, we wanted to reward players who decorated all 5. The way Conquest bonuses work now is that you will earn 25% bonus for each fully decorated Stronghold. So if you had 4 decorated Strongholds before and were at 100%, you will still be at 100%. However, now you can unlock and decorate a 5th Stronghold to get to 125%.

-eric
Good recovery Thanks for clearing it up.
"An argument must have opposition if it is to prove itself."
Queen of the White Knights <==== Click to pay tribute to your Queen
Once managed to use "Obfuscate" in a sentence. Allegedly sounds like.....Robbie Williams?

TUXs
04.15.2016 , 09:37 AM | #110
Hey folks,

-eric
Good all Eric!!! This is a great bonus for people who do extra!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)