Valkorion vs Palpatine

Shadowonyxia

last thing i read about abeloth was luke fighting her. has something changed? i don't read much these days, too sick over disney's crap with this new canon B.S.

In the old republic, Abeloth is still imprisoned.

50 or so years after Return of the jedi, she escaped due to the Father, Son, and Daughter dying, and Jacens solo Interference. Luke, with the help of his son, fellow jedi, and darth krayt, defeated her.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact the only beings who can remain conscious after death in Disney Canon are those who followed the Light Side and embraced the Light side completely. Valkorion as a concept doesn't work in Disney Star Wars at all.

You do realize that Dark Side Force users can persist as Force Ghosts in Disney Canon yes? We saw that in The Clone Wars. and also in Disney Canon only exceptionally powerful Jedi Masters can retain free will in spite of becoming one with the Force. Yoda, Obi-wan, and Anakin were the only ones to EVER accomplish this. Whereas presumably many Sith tombs are still inhabited by dark shadows of their permanent residents.

I would like to get an explanation for this in that case.
it is simply incomplete. At the latest point we saw Darth Banes Force Spirit in TCW. Beside that there was Mother Thalme as well. And the first forcewielder who mastered this technique was also a darksider. Acutally most advanced force techniques either in fighting styles, focre based technologies or mastering the force itself were defined by darksiders. In that point of view Yoda is quite right, the Dark Side is not stronger but faster. Edited by Isnogut

it is simply incomplete. At the latest point we saw Darth Banes Force Spirit in TCW. Beside that there was Mother Thalme as well..

Nop. I am fresh out of a 1 month run of the entire CW TV show, because it just arrived on Netflix in France. Bane is specifically stated to be an illusion, there is a big emphasis on the "no dark side ghosts" thing, in those very episodes. It even shocked me, because it screwed so much of the old universe.

About Mother Ta... lzin, you mean, I suppose, I can understand your mistake, because I made the same, but she wasn't actually a Force Spirit, she was just a powerful witch, capable of becoming etheral. She actually didn't die when Grievous attacked Dathomir, she survived, and she was actually killed AFTER the TV show, by Palpatine, while saving Darth Maul.

Valkorion, obviously. Palpie couldn't kill Luke with consecutive loads of force lightnings, Valkie finished a Dark Councilor and one of the most powerful Force users in the galaxy with just one blast.

Yep, in a second rebirth of Emperor Palpatine; Luke and Leia defeated the Emperor Palpatine using their lightside of the Force blasting his ship to bits and capturing him in his own Force Storm Nexus......so in a straight out fight then I think powerful Force Users could actually defeat Palpatine while Valkorian is abit of a different can of worms. Valkorian could hide in a Eternal Immortal Box for 10s of thousands of years untill he could jump in someone else's body like Darth Revan did......or Valkorian could hide his ghost Force Spirit in an Nebulae for about the same time and a passing ship comes near he would jump a Jedi or Dark Sith and be an Etternal Emperor again.

It should be mentioned, that Palpatine never seemed to have such an idea. His goal was to rule the Galaxy, not to devour it - at least within the known period of his life. The events if Palpatine had this idea and actually worked towards it are... debatable.

In most stories of the movies, the games and the Expanded Universe Books Emperor Palpatine needed some "vehicle" to seduce potential bodies of Sith or Jedi to become Mortal again? Clones or others that would allow his dark energy to take root? Leia Organa Solo's unborn twins seem to have repelled with her help, Emperor Palpatine which had him trapped in a Dark Nexus where upon Han Solo shot him in a story.

• 2 weeks later...
Bane because he is Sith'ari, and everyone after him from Rule of Two doctrine like he said is more powerefull then him, so Sidous>Valkurion and remember like Bane said when is a lot of users of DS, DS is dispersed and no one heve true power of DS.

Bane because he is Sith'ari, and everyone after him from Rule of Two doctrine like he said is more powerefull then him, so Sidous>Valkurion and remember like Bane said when is a lot of users of DS, DS is dispersed and no one heve true power of DS.

The Thing Is Vitiate Is Above Everything,He's Not Sith Nor Jedi,Also Your Whole Comment Doesn't Analyze Everything That VItiate Has Done VS What Sidious Has Done,You Got To Remember Vitiate Suceeded On The Ritual(Or One Of Similar Nature)Exar Kun Could Barely Achieve Before The Jedi Used The Wall Of Light.

The Thing Is Vitiate Is Above Everything,He's Not Sith Nor Jedi,Also Your Whole Comment Doesn't Analyze Everything That VItiate Has Done VS What Sidious Has Done,You Got To Remember Vitiate Suceeded On The Ritual(Or One Of Similar Nature)Exar Kun Could Barely Achieve Before The Jedi Used The Wall Of Light.

first line from prediction of sith'ari "The sith'ari will be free of limits..." and reading rest it's looking like Vitiate want be sith'ari because he doing everything what sith'ari should do but he fail so he isn't stronger then bane and everyone after him

i hate the rule of two crap so much. soooo much.

light and dark just need to be a power that you use, practice enough and you grow in power.

i hate the rule of two crap so much. soooo much.

light and dark just need to be a power that you use, practice enough and you grow in power.

Not meaning to attack your post/opinion but why do you hate the RoT? It made sense for it's time and produced some of the most powerful Sith, in the end it only failed because of Vader's redemption which was completely unexpected.

Not meaning to attack your post/opinion but why do you hate the RoT? It made sense for it's time and produced some of the most powerful Sith, in the end it only failed because of Vader's redemption which was completely unexpected.

i hate it because i like the idea of the old sith better. armies of force users vs. armies of force users. i don't like the idea that the force is suddenly weaker just because there's more people using it, it doesn't make any real sense. there's dark force users all over the galaxy, whether they're sith or some random tribe out in the middle of an undiscovered star system. just because there's no other sith, doesn't mean that there's not other dark side users "using up" the force too, so it just doesn't make sense.

it would have been better if there was an evolution of sith ideology so that they could work together better.

i hate it because i like the idea of the old sith better. armies of force users vs. armies of force users. i don't like the idea that the force is suddenly weaker just because there's more people using it, it doesn't make any real sense. there's dark force users all over the galaxy, whether they're sith or some random tribe out in the middle of an undiscovered star system. just because there's no other sith, doesn't mean that there's not other dark side users "using up" the force too, so it just doesn't make sense.

it would have been better if there was an evolution of sith ideology so that they could work together better.

but this isn't work with jedi because they use what they get from force, but siths command, so they have more force to command when is less ds users ^^

first line from prediction of sith'ari "The sith'ari will be free of limits..." and reading rest it's looking like Vitiate want be sith'ari because he doing everything what sith'ari should do but he fail so he isn't stronger then bane and everyone after him

I Believe There Is Only One Sith'ari And That Is King Adas,The Prophecy Is A Lie That Bane Used It,Bane Is Nowhere Near As Strong As Vitiate,He's A Sith Juggernaut Who Would Get Wrecked By Somebody Who's Basically Male Abeloth.

I Believe There Is Only One Sith'ari And That Is King Adas,The Prophecy Is A Lie That Bane Used It,Bane Is Nowhere Near As Strong As Vitiate,He's A Sith Juggernaut Who Would Get Wrecked By Somebody Who's Basically Male Abeloth.

Bane was sith'ari and thats confirmed. He didn't have limits but Vitiate have, in Bane time and latter sith magic and rituals going to forgotten because no one want to use that (Sidous try to use what he find).

But what Vitiate do besides kiling his father and sith ruler at Nathema before 1st using ritual whith one give him foce 1k siths(no mention that everyone can do but no one want to do) next was fight with Revan and friends after that we have that what he do in tor, and in conclusion he's afraid of Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos he's waiting for their death.

In return to main topic Sidous is the most powerfull sith ever GL said that when EU still was canon

Bane was sith'ari and thats confirmed. He didn't have limits but Vitiate have, in Bane time and latter sith magic and rituals going to forgotten because no one want to use that (Sidous try to use what he find).

But what Vitiate do besides kiling his father and sith ruler at Nathema before 1st using ritual whith one give him foce 1k siths(no mention that everyone can do but no one want to do) next was fight with Revan and friends after that we have that what he do in tor, and in conclusion he's afraid of Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos he's waiting for their death.

In return to main topic Sidous is the most powerfull sith ever GL said that when EU still was canon

Well He Did:

1.Drove His Father Mad And Basically Tooked The Force Sensitivy Out Of Him.

2.Impressed MARKA RAGNOS Of All People At Na Age Of 13,Conquering A Planet At 13?

3.Created The Empire From A Small Handful Of Survivors From A War That Wrecked The Sith Empire Of Old

4.Survived Death Countless Times

I Am By No Way Saying Darth Bane Or Darth Sidious Aren't Strong,They Are,But If You Compare Them To Vitiate It's Not Fair,Vitiate Is Either A Dark Side Abomination Or A Force Entity Like The Ones,Even If Bane And Sidious Managed To [injure Viitate Fatally He Would Just Come Back,As He Always Does,Unless They Either

A.Find A Way To Do What Exar Kun And Nadd Did With Their Masters

B.If Vitiate Has Some Kind Of Anchor That Keeps His Spirt In This World Destroy That,Kind Of Like Corypheus./I]

George Lucas highly likely has no idea about vitiate and all his feats. Just because George Lucas says "Sidious is the strongest sith ever" does not make it so when you consider how he doesn't know about the content if the expanded universe and the sheer power they possessed which isn't even comparable to anything potrayed.

The only reason EU Sidious is so powerful is to match up with the previous Sith regardless of how the movies shown nothing even scratching the surface of it.