Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So long, forums :)

Sarfux
04.01.2016 , 08:36 PM | #1
Bye guys. I set it all up and needed to say my goodbye in a nice sweet Sarfux way. By fooling you all with that great massive April Fool's joke I did. Somebody had to fool you all since we didn't have any this year anyway. It was hilarious. Everyone took it seriously and they thought I was being serious with the pms and stuff. Man, I couldn't have planned it any better than that. You guys made it happen, thanks for that. Really, really made my day

I'm going to leave from the forums because I meant what I said that it has become a bad place with people just arguing and then name calling and stuff. I'll just leave it at that. That's all it is now So I won't be here anymore to lighten the mood or "get into it" with negative people. I'm removing myself from the environment because I don't need that stuff in my life. My energy can be put into something else.

So anyway, that was absolutely masterful with the april fool's joke. Sorry if it offended anybody I wasn't trying to, it was just for funnies. My last funny before I leave here (no not false hope this time) I've been waiting for a right time to say bye. So I believe I pm'ed everybody that wants to still talk to me outside the game. I have your addresses, you have mine, and character names and stuff so thanks for getting back to me on the PM I appreciate it. If I missed you somehow, feel free to send me a pm, I'll read those on occasion. Don't worry I won't COMPLETELY forget about most of you. Some of you though, you aren't a blip on my radar anymore

Anyway, not going to make this too much longer or more dramatic or anything. See ya forum goers! Even the ones I disagreed with, well played gentlemen. I hope you enjoy yourself doing... whatever it is you do. To you who are the negative posters? Nothing is going to convince you so I guess...keep doing what you do O.O To you fellow white knights, keep up the good fight But know when it's time to just take your energy elsewhere when it's not worth it.

See you all later. You have my contact information in case you want to still keep tabs. See ya! Forever. I'm quitting the forums, but I'll always be in game, forever. I'll always support this game. Greatest mmorpg ever. SWTOR. No it's not dying or going anywhere!. See ya!

I'll stay in the thread in case people want to say bye. But at the end of the night I'm adios amigo.
Always be who you are, not what the galaxy wants you to be

Mentor System

SWTOR: Out On the Horizon

Honest Assessment of the Game

So Long, Forums

peter_plankskull
04.01.2016 , 08:42 PM | #2
Not sure if serious or not since April Fools isn't over...

Codedrago
04.01.2016 , 08:43 PM | #3
You couldn't even wait a full day to come crawling back. Damn, new record.
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

Sarfux
04.01.2016 , 08:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by peter_plankskull View Post
Oh no, it's serious. I said so earlier today remember? I believe I pmed you, did you get my pm Peter?

Mentor System

So Long, Forums

Sarfux
04.01.2016 , 08:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Codedrago View Post
You couldn't even wait a full day to come crawling back. Damn, new record.
I don't think you read what I ever say and just pick out what you want to pick out. I already said what I'm going to do. Just making sure of things

Mentor System

So Long, Forums

Codedrago
04.01.2016 , 08:45 PM | #6
He's always serious until everything backfires, then he totes got you. Then when that doesn't work he'll break down and starts bullying again.
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

Codedrago
04.01.2016 , 08:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post
I don't think you read what I ever say and just pick out what you want to pick out.
Sar, you need to stop talking to yourself.

Sarfux
04.01.2016 , 08:47 PM | #8
Ok. Let's just for once, not make this into something. I'm saying goodbye and that's final. You can say bye to me here in this thread. Nothing else.

Mentor System

So Long, Forums

peter_plankskull
04.01.2016 , 08:49 PM | #9
Well goodbye Sarfux, hope you enjoy SWTOR and the memories you experience in game will be with you to remember forever.

Sarfux
04.01.2016 , 08:50 PM | #10
Well goodbye Sarfux, hope you enjoy SWTOR and the memories you experience in game will be with you to remember forever.

Thanks Peter You were always one of the good ones. I'll have my fun in SWTOR. Byes You have my info in pm

Mentor System

So Long, Forums