Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Final Wave Today Done?

betadecay
12.13.2011 , 05:08 PM | #131
What would Yoda do?

Flashlandrunner
12.13.2011 , 05:13 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by betadecay View Post
What would Yoda do?
yoda would say "games do not make one great, patience gamers for its time to eat"

Darthorka
12.13.2011 , 05:18 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Flashlandrunner View Post
yoda would say "games do not make one great, patience gamers for its time to eat"
lol. must be a smuggler.. BEER AND PIE!!!!.. to the rest of you, i really dont want in anymore today, after seeing the server list. lol. i really would prefer being on a new server that hasnt been filled..
"Use the fork, Frederick"
───(your knee)───► - Taekwondoboy

jkouzes
12.13.2011 , 05:39 PM | #134
Personally, this makes me wonder what the last two Beta Test weekends were for, but to test the games stress testing. They should have learned then how it would be handled by the servers. It also seems that its more like a open beta than a early access as well.

My guild mates are assigned to a server like all the others, what happens if on launch we can't get onto our assigned server, I foresee a fubar with this as well.

Like I said, I don't look at this as "early access" just a strict open beta, we lost the grace period cause a some HUGE CLUSTER FUBAR, by EA/Biowares management. With today, Mr. Reid said to check our Amazon's shipping date, which I did... Mine still says Dec. 22th... No change....So, as of today, I am looking at being out of the game for at least 2-3 days, maybe more being its xmas season.
OPPRESSION
*VALAR MORGHULIS VALAR DOHAERIS *
Alaskan Sith Empire
Home | SWTOR

Zilrota
12.13.2011 , 05:42 PM | #135
Hello everyone,

The final wave for today has been sent out. We are going to go ahead and close this thread and ask that you please continue your discussion in the below linked thread.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=6488

Thank you.