Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 24 March 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
03.23.2016 , 02:07 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Patch 4.2b. This patch will fix the issue that make it impossible to summon Nico Okarr.

Details:
DATE: 24 March 2016
TIME: 7AM PDT - 9AM PDT (14:00GMT - 16:00GMT)
VERSION: 4.2b

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

squirrelballz
03.23.2016 , 02:46 PM | #2
Thanks for the update Tait.

I'm assuming this patch update is only to fix Nico? If not will there be more fixes and will patch notes be listed later?
Referral Link
Referral Benefits
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

TaitWatson
03.23.2016 , 03:01 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by squirrelballz View Post
Thanks for the update Tait.

I'm assuming this patch update is only to fix Nico? If not will there be more fixes and will patch notes be listed later?
This patch is only addressing Nico. Patch Notes will still be posted as a matter of record, but they won't include anything additional.
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Dbohrius
03.23.2016 , 03:02 PM | #4
Thank you for the update! Fingers crossed.
Hohoho, now I have a referral link, too!

NakodaTheJedi
03.23.2016 , 03:04 PM | #5
why can't and won't you all fix asharas mission so i can get the buff from finishing her last mission and go on to kotfe? It has been literally coming on two months now that her mission has been broken and you all have done nothing you even said you fixed it in the patch notes and it was not this needs to be addressed please and thank you.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Nz5rk2 Free to play and subs click that link and remember...if you're dieting on Thanksgiving, you're doing it wrong! Click my referral link! Happy Holidays Everyone!

Max_Killjoy
03.23.2016 , 03:10 PM | #6
All steps forward are welcome.

squirrelballz
03.23.2016 , 03:33 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
This patch is only addressing Nico. Patch Notes will still be posted as a matter of record, but they won't include anything additional.
Thank you for the reply much appreciated. Will we get the next set of bug fixes with the release of chapter 12?
Referral Link
Referral Benefits
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

SkepticShockwave
03.23.2016 , 03:40 PM | #8
2 downtimes in a week for this? More like somethings broken with the cartel market and this is to cover up the fact.
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/zqwsrt
Click HERE for free stuff and free subscription days!

Lil_Fusion
03.23.2016 , 03:46 PM | #9
So.. Why couldn't you do this Yesterday..? Why do you continually need to shut the servers down and waste time. Stupid.
Help me help YOU! By clicking my referral link we both get benefits if you are new or a returning player such as 7 days of subscription for free and various other things!

Murmurhem
03.23.2016 , 03:58 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by NakodaTheJedi View Post
why can't and won't you all fix asharas mission so i can get the buff from finishing her last mission and go on to kotfe? It has been literally coming on two months now that her mission has been broken and you all have done nothing you even said you fixed it in the patch notes and it was not this needs to be addressed please and thank you.
This would be great.
The Ebon Hawk

Gabranth, Nasina, Nasani, Snix, Azorith
Ishmir, Hakev, Obasek