Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game feels dead

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IAmYourGod
12.29.2011 , 05:40 AM | #1
High level planets have max 6 players, no one is doing world pvp in Illum. People don't talk in chat, and i takes around 3 hours to find a group to flashpoints. What is this, a single player game that i need to pay monthly fee for? No thanks.

Now that i'm 50 and i've finished the story i guess... that was it.
It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others and believing in your own... Isn't that... what... you fought for? -Big Boss

nkitch
12.29.2011 , 05:44 AM | #2
Not every one is lv50 yet you should see a lot more people in those areas in the coming weeks, I my self have been playing since the 13th and only have a lv32 SW
The Bladehunter Legacy
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

dronepilot
12.29.2011 , 05:44 AM | #3
hmm Tatooine has plenty of PvP going on. Hard to even do your quest lines there some times. like the guy above me just said not everyone is level 50 yet, so you will find it hard to even find a good match for your level.

Allibert
12.29.2011 , 05:45 AM | #4
Warzones always same players, World pvp is dead, none wants to do Heroic/Group quests in planets now that i am lvl 50 or been for a day all i have done is running to mailbox..

None ever writes anything in fleet if someone writes that is me, none replys... even if there is over 25 people at lvl of 50 none wants to do flashpoints or pvp... sigh
In war there is no good or evil from the instant you enter into a war, both sides are evil

stupacstu
12.29.2011 , 05:45 AM | #5
Or perhaps most people are still levelling?

If i wasn't bored at work I wouldn't read the forums as it's populated by this type of moron

Lonewolf
12.29.2011 , 05:46 AM | #6
Think your find your probably a little ahead of the main levelling curve, give it a month and then you will find alot more people
Ryuwolf- Empire Sniper - Red Eclipse

MilesTheFox
12.29.2011 , 05:47 AM | #7
I love how all the powerlevellers are lonely at the top.

We TOLD you to take your time.

Did you listen? Nope.

Now you have to either reroll or wait.
Miles - Jedi Guardian - Level 50
Nightfire - Sith Juggernaught - Level 50
Nonaka - Gunslinger - Level 50

Mrcod
12.29.2011 , 05:47 AM | #8
Little over a week since release and you're upset that most people aren't yet active in high-level or end-game content? Come on.

xianpu
12.29.2011 , 05:47 AM | #9
Just wait for everyone to catch up... not everyone is 50 yet, or anywhere near! I'm level 34, I was feeling like the game was dead too but I'm noticing the fleet and other places are starting to feel more alive as people level up. I couldn't move in the fleet last night without bumping into other people, it was great it wasn't even peak time too! Just be patient

dronepilot
12.29.2011 , 05:48 AM | #10
If I happen to continue on at my rate of play I could hit 50 in 15 days. So got a while to wait yet