Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feeling ripped off

ShadowGJ
12.13.2011 , 05:02 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Adawn View Post
It really should..
Regardless of whether anybody thinks it should or it shouldn't, it doesn't. Never did and never stated nor implied otherwise. The Collector's Edition comes with a TON of other goodies besides the EGA, which is the same every preorder gets. Proportionally, it could be said that what you "paid" for the EGA, which is a small part of the CE, is the same as anyone else did.

spooku
12.13.2011 , 05:05 PM | #32
i preordered it when it first came out to preorder and im still not in

RickRedOne
12.13.2011 , 05:08 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Adawn View Post
not entitled? yes we are. Look if someone who ordered theirs in September (not CE) can get in and i ordered mine 7-29-11 i think i should be in there. There is no excuses for this.
They lied, no one from September got in today.

Just one point, you ordered 7-29-11, but when did you enter your code???
The Details, it is all about the Details
Adapt, Overcome, Improvise

PantheraMorag
12.13.2011 , 05:08 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by MycroftMacarthur View Post
they made sure to email me to make sure i knew early game access would begin on the 13th at 7:00 AM but they did not send similar emails stating that it was going to be staggered or that it was EXTREMELY unlikely i would be getting in today and they CERTAINLY never said that early game access was only for SOME people, i was up at 5:00 in the morning waiting to get in and ultimately never did, had they simply worded the email differently, sent out the aforementioned emails or simply gave me a real answer as to when i would actually be getting in i wouldnt have gotten my hopes up and i could just have done something else until my time came, as was the case it feels like they purposefully wasted my time for their pure amusement.
Quote: Originally Posted by email
Early Game Access* will begin on December 13th at 7:00AM EST, 2011 and ends on December 19th, 2011 at 10:01PM EST. During this time, we will be emailing invitations to join Early Game Access based on the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code.
I agree that they could word their email and announcements soo much better, there wouldn't be half the QQ there is now if they'd just written things more clearly, but if you had read the email properly, it states (though not as clearly as it should have) that the access is staggered.
My biggest wish is to have this droid: MSE-6-series repair droid as a pet!

Mordrehl
12.13.2011 , 05:40 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by spooku View Post
i preordered it when it first came out to preorder and im still not in
preordering and entering your code are two different things

What date did you register your code? It's under My Account -> Code Redemption

I survived the release date speculation thread