Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 10 March 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
03.09.2016 , 02:55 PM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Game Update 4.2a on Thursday, March 10th.

Details:
DATE: March 10, 2016
TIME: 7AM PST - 9AM PST (15:00 - 17:00 GMT)
VERSION: 4.2a

Patch Notes will be available after maintenance.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

squirrelballz
03.09.2016 , 04:53 PM | #2
Tait can you please address why slicing nodes were nerfed from prototype lockboxes to premium lockboxes? Thanks for the update as well.
Referral Link
Referral Benefits
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Nothing_Shines
03.09.2016 , 04:59 PM | #3
Since when are patch notes released after the patch is applied?
NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS CLICK THE REFERAL LINK FOR ONE FREE SERVER TRANSFER, A FREE 7 DAY SUB & USEFUL UNLOCK BUNDLES FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS! http://www.swtor.com/r/JbcDx4
Jedi Covenant || The Gallowglass Legacy

thebobmaster
03.09.2016 , 05:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothing_Shines View Post
Pretty much my feeling. "Yeah, we're doing stuff. We won't tell you what until after it's done, but we're doing stuff!"

phalczen
03.09.2016 , 05:03 PM | #5
Its the standard if there is an exploit fix.

While I always appreciate exploits being fixed, my hope is that this contains the Nico Okarr fix.

Nothing_Shines
03.09.2016 , 05:05 PM | #6
I'd like Nico back and for my agents to be able to complete chapter X, be able to get Blizz, and for chapter XI not to auto start while I'm in the alliance base, causing further issues.
NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS CLICK THE REFERAL LINK FOR ONE FREE SERVER TRANSFER, A FREE 7 DAY SUB & USEFUL UNLOCK BUNDLES FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS! http://www.swtor.com/r/JbcDx4

kcwin
03.09.2016 , 05:55 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by squirrelballz View Post
Tait can you please address why slicing nodes were nerfed from prototype lockboxes to premium lockboxes? Thanks for the update as well.
I'll address it for you. They weren't intended to give that many credis via blue boxes and it was corrected to the original amounts given prior to 4.1.

The End

Nothing_Shines
03.09.2016 , 06:10 PM | #8
They've been nerfed to oblivion. Zero crits and no blue boxes ever has never been how slicing nodes have worked...until the whiny pants brigade stamped their feet and cried on the forums for two solid weeks.

Wulfbur
03.09.2016 , 06:14 PM | #9
please fix chapter X for agent for real this time - it is in a never ending loop going into the war room I re-established the romance with kaliyo enter the room to a cut scene about bombing cities then nothing and every time i enter the room now it constantly replays the cut scene over and over and over - I've reset it 5 times and still the same issue.
He laughs at fear, afraid of nothing.
He does not shy away from the sword.
He does not stand still when the trumpet sounds

He is Bounty Hunter

kcwin
03.09.2016 , 06:17 PM | #10
They've been nerfed to oblivion. Zero crits and no blue boxes ever has never been how slicing nodes have worked...until the whiny pants brigade stamped their feet and cried on the forums for two solid weeks.
Except they weren't nerfed to oblivion, they give the same amount as prior to 4.1. There is no crits like before but instead you are getting up to THREE boxes which averages it out to the amounts prior to 4.1.