Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to talk to or find Aric Jorgan @ Vantage Point

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Unable to talk to or find Aric Jorgan @ Vantage Point
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Lil_Fusion
03.08.2016 , 11:32 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are looking into why some players can't talk to Jorgan at Vantage Point. We will pass on information as we have it, thanks!

-eric
Eric having reset the quest from the start Aric appears now with clothing and also joins you as a companion.
Help me help YOU! By clicking my referral link we both get benefits if you are new or a returning player such as 7 days of subscription for free and various other things!

Znozzy
03.08.2016 , 11:36 AM | #12
Update: resetting phase + resetting quest a second made Aric able to pop up again and be available at the vantage point, clothes included!

EricMusco
03.08.2016 , 11:40 AM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
Update: resetting phase + resetting quest a second made Aric able to pop up again and be available at the vantage point, clothes included!
Correct. For some users, resetting the phase/Mission seems to address the lack of clothing and the Vantage Point issue.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Friqenstein
03.08.2016 , 11:41 AM | #14
Hey folks,

We are looking into why some players can't talk to Jorgan at Vantage Point. We will pass on information as we have it, thanks!

-eric
Hey, I've got an idea... instead of always 'looking into it' after the fact... why don't you guys actually try testing something before you launch it for once! HEY what a concept!
Seriously... you guys are always on top of the crap that you can milk us for, but for the parts of the game we look forward to, you tend to botch it up every single time.
Kinda makes you wonder why the hell you guys spend money on test servers if it doesn't every seem to pay off eh?

Then again, why we should expect something different after all these years of you guys doing the same retarded things over and over again...

Ksenus
03.08.2016 , 11:43 AM | #15
Let me guess, when you "fix" Nico Okarr he will come back naked with HK-55 helmet on his head. Right ?
Republic : 20 Alts (all classes) lvl max
Empire: 20 Alts (all classes) lvl max

Ssuspriina
03.08.2016 , 11:46 AM | #16
Same here, is it just trooper affected because he's in our unavailable characters or is it all classes?

Lil_Fusion
03.08.2016 , 11:47 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ssuspriina View Post
Same here, is it just trooper affected because he's in our unavailable characters or is it all classes?
It's all classes I think. You need to reset the quest from the start after leaving the phase unfortunately annoying but it's worked for a bunch of people.
Help me help YOU! By clicking my referral link we both get benefits if you are new or a returning player such as 7 days of subscription for free and various other things!

Znozzy
03.08.2016 , 11:54 AM | #18
Correct. For some users, resetting the phase/Mission seems to address the lack of clothing and the Vantage Point issue.

-eric
However, upon being on "Evacuate Exile Homes" the 6th and final home does not add to the count, thus preventing further advancement of the quest.

Tried sofar:
Resetting phase - nada* worked second time?

Edit: second resetting oh phase worked.

Ssuspriina
03.08.2016 , 11:55 AM | #19
It wont let me reset the commando mission, got as far as vantage point.

Tried it on shadow, reset it 3 times as soon as Jorgan appeared naked & finely worked after 3 resets

Ktull
03.08.2016 , 12:02 PM | #20
is this a joke but a bad one
- the main character of the monthly content is " poil" in the jungle and fighting in "air blastering" style
- the same Npc is nowhere to be found - not even naked taking a shower under the waterfall

all this in the first 5 mn of new content i had to pay for

Bioware's real lak of professionnalism