Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: 8 March 2016

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
03.07.2016 , 09:06 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone!

Sorry for the late notice, but we will be taking the servers offline in order to apply Game Update 4.2 on Tuesday, March 8th.

Details:
DATE: March 8, 2016
TIME: 5AM PST - 9AM PST (13:00 - 17:00 GMT)
VERSION: 4.2

Patch Notes are available here. French and German notes will be available as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

FireFoxed
03.07.2016 , 03:11 PM | #2
In the future, can we not have Gree/Rakghoul week the same week as a new chapter? It's harder to find groups for the event bosses when lots of people are doing the story and new content instead.

Codedrago
03.07.2016 , 03:15 PM | #3
Wait, so the missing knight line was just a glitch? That's a lot of confusion gone.
It's not that you disagree, it's how you disagree
You're a white knight if you like Bioware, you're a whiner if you hate them, you're a scummy fence sitter if you're in the middle.
Why don't go and click this referral link . Please? Pwetty Pwease with a Vette on top?

orangenkaiser
03.07.2016 , 03:19 PM | #5
Quote:
A new "Special Promotions" vendor has been added to Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, and both Fleets. This vendor will allow players to trade Razer promotional crystals for +41 stat versions:

Razer promotional crystals?
Snazzy Signature here

Gwena
03.07.2016 , 03:19 PM | #6
Looking forward to the update! Glad to see that the alliance crates (really) won't be dropping greens anymore.

If anyone needs me, I'll be sulking in this corner over here for a bit because courting gifts still aren't being fixed. >.<
Ecc 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Please consider using my referral link if you are a new player or a returning subscriber! What you get and more info here.

RinjiRenee
03.07.2016 , 03:30 PM | #7
Courting gifts aren't fixed again...?

LadyHF
03.07.2016 , 03:31 PM | #8
so, the graphical glitches in ops still aren't getting fixed ? for those who know what they are doing its not that annoying, but i imagine how it for new people
Chassni-sorcerer
Lâdyhf-Mercenary
Dark Ascension
Resurgum

squirrelballz
03.07.2016 , 03:32 PM | #9
Tait if possible could you address why slicing nodes were never mentioned when they were changed to blue quality and why you decided to nerf them down to premium quality without giving a statement on slicing for weeks. I just want to know what was going on with the slicing nodes from the devs point of view? Thanks in advance and appreciate the patch notes and update.

Edit: Adding quote for reference from patch notes, please address the reasoning for this if possible Tait:

Quote:
Slicing Harvesting nodes no longer drop Prototype (blue) quality Lockboxes and now drop Premium (green) quality Lockboxes.
Referral Link
Referral Benefits
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Ariadnea
03.07.2016 , 03:36 PM | #10
Jedi Knights that have completed the Mission “Healing a Hutt” now have the correct line when first meeting Firebrand in Chapter X.
Someone will have to tell me what that line is, since I've now missed it. :-(

But I'm glad it looks like the crafting messes are all being corrected
Wait! Where am I going, and why am I in a handbasket?!?!

Want free stuff, here is my referral link. You get free stuff, I get free stuff. It's win/win.