Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10 Future strongholds I'd like to see.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
10 Future strongholds I'd like to see.

Tsillah
02.17.2016 , 04:03 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LygerZero View Post
I want Hoth or Belsavis! Gimmie some snow, not all this damn sand and city living! :-/
Agreed. That's what I would want.
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

nanamaryjj
02.18.2016 , 10:03 AM | #22
Given a choice mine would be in order
1) Manaan
2) Alderaan
3) Rishi
I think all three have the potential for stunning views
Want free stuff in Star Wars? 7 day subscription, inventory upgrade and lots lots more. Current Subscribers can also get all the items!
Click my referral link <3
http://www.swtor.com/r/XN8WzL

StarChanneller
02.18.2016 , 01:52 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by alricka View Post
Underwater one on Manaan. Like, with sections above and below the surface, and those that are underwater could have huge glass walls so you can watch the fish as they swim around you. It could be set up near a coral reef for something, in order to be extra pretty. I've seen that idea many times, I know it's not original, but I think it could be completely awesome.

Rishi could have a nice tropical feel to it, overlooking a beach and surrounded by palm trees.

For planets that are not currently in the game, Cato Neimoidia seems rather pretty, with those tall rock spires covered in forests and the bridge-like cities. It could be of interesting design for strongholds. I've always found Dantooine to be cool as well, with a more calming, rural feel to it thanks to those warm grasslands.
What game are those images from? It's really pretty. I think I want to go to Dantooine now.
Want to get some items? When you click someone's referral link, SWTOR gives you stuff! Below is my referral link, and yes, I do get stuff as well if you click it. It's mutually beneficial. At least I'm honest about my ulterior motive :3
http://www.swtor.com/r/5lNVP6

alricka
02.18.2016 , 02:13 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by StarChanneller View Post
What game are those images from? It's really pretty. I think I want to go to Dantooine now.
Dantooine was in the KOTOR games, the screenshots are from there I think. I have no idea about the images of Cato Neimoidia, I just googled them without looking from where are they.

Capella
02.20.2016 , 10:39 PM | #25
I'd love to see an Alderaanian palace!
The Sunfall Legacy - Ebon Hawk
Max-level chars: Capella (Guardian) ; Ishev (Commando) ; Thyreophora (Vanguard) ; Auriva (Juggernaut) ; Khouris (Sorcerer) ; Xadhira (Marauder)
Please fix the Zabrak skin tone bug!

StarChanneller
02.20.2016 , 11:48 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by alricka View Post
Dantooine was in the KOTOR games, the screenshots are from there I think. I have no idea about the images of Cato Neimoidia, I just googled them without looking from where are they.
I should probably play KOTOR.
Want to get some items? When you click someone's referral link, SWTOR gives you stuff! Below is my referral link, and yes, I do get stuff as well if you click it. It's mutually beneficial. At least I'm honest about my ulterior motive :3
http://www.swtor.com/r/5lNVP6

Tibi-Fit
02.21.2016 , 03:06 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by StarChanneller View Post
I should probably play KOTOR.
You definitely should !

I'd really love a Manaan stronghold, and also Alderaan have a great potential, but I would think twice honestly before buying Alderaan, but please add Manaan, it is such a beautifull planet and if we can't get more gameplay on that planet, than at least a stronghold would be great
Want a free bundle from the Cartel market and 7 days of subscription?
Use this referral link !
-> http://www.swtor.com/r/pNCjSH <-