Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Aleeha
12.28.2011 , 04:09 PM | #1
OK, so what the f'ing trick to beating this bastard? I can get him to about 3-2kish and I end up running out of interrupts and get force choked and placed into his freaking lightening spam while that crap healer Quinn just stands there and doesn't heal... This is a very frustrating fight on top of the stupid animation casting lag crap...

Tersidre
12.28.2011 , 04:41 PM | #2
well like you said need key interrupts and also bring some stimpacks and adrenals that you can get from alot of various vendors if you dont have biochem yourself.
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

revial
12.28.2011 , 05:44 PM | #3
Quinn's AI prioritizes healing himself over anything else, so the two biggest hints I can give you are:

1) Don't fight anywhere near Quinn, and don't ever let yourself get in a straight line between Quinn and your enemy. This prevents aoe from hitting Quinn, and prevents you from being knocked back to Quinn, and then Quinn getting hit by aoe centered on you. It is imperative you do not let Quinn get hit by the aoe as he will stop healing you for what seems like an eternity.

2) Only interrupt one of his abilities. Either interrupt his dot, or eat his dot and interrupt his lightning blast. If you eat the dot, you MUST interrupt his lightning blast. His lightining blast auto crits if you are dotted. You can avoid his aoe attacks. If you're a Juggernaut, you can probably get away with keeping both the dot and lightning blast locked down. If you're a Marauder, just focus on keeping the lightning blast locked down, would be my suggestion.
I may now be playing with 140 ms ping (that sometimes jumps up to 240),
but I'll still kick your behind.
Enjoying the game again on Jung Ma.
Classes left to level: Gunslinger, Assassin, Powertech

Lywald
12.29.2011 , 03:10 AM | #4
Failed with Quinn, killed him with Jaesa. Max DPS.

Perringaiden
12.30.2011 , 11:56 AM | #5
Scoundrel Healer with Corso Riggs tanking, easy fight as usual.

steinsgate
12.30.2011 , 12:03 PM | #6
Quinn, Medpacks, Strength Stim, Presence drink, saber ward, trinkets, pray.

Algeroth
01.01.2012 , 06:02 AM | #7
Cried like a ***** in guild chat, had guildies help me.

Calus
01.01.2012 , 06:49 AM | #8
Thing with this fight was simple, save interrupts for whenever he casts, use a ranged dps companion(Vette) so the DPS is higher. You lose heals, but the encounter doesn't last as long. Burn him down by the time you've used all your interrupts and you're home safe.

Ignizshun
01.01.2012 , 06:55 AM | #9
Pillar humping is your friend, 1 Med Pac + Quinn at 46 was all I needed as a Jugg.

Witchdoctor
01.01.2012 , 10:10 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Lywald View Post
Failed with Quinn, killed him with Jaesa. Max DPS.
^^ That

I hated that fight, but I have a feeling it would be a bucketload easier with the shorter interrupt from annihilation