Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

February subscriber reward email code

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
February subscriber reward email code
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AlienEyeTX
02.18.2016 , 10:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by wastelanddustin View Post
You'd think they would post these things in the forums.

Anyway, still a lot of Feb. 18th to go.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku

squirrelballz
02.18.2016 , 10:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AlienEyeTX View Post
You'd think they would post these things in the forums.

Anyway, still a lot of Feb. 18th to go.
I think we all know how great the communication is here...
Referral Link
Referral Benefits
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to
depend greatly on our own point of view." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Eddo_uk
02.18.2016 , 10:37 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by wastelanddustin View Post
Thanks for showing us that, I wish the devs were more vocal on these forums.
FOR OFFICIAL INFORMATION ON REFERAL PROGRAM CLICK HERE

dscount
02.18.2016 , 10:48 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by squirrelballz View Post
I think we all know how great the communication is here...
Quoted for TRUTH...
Reference Link: Why not? http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

higginsjf
02.18.2016 , 11:47 AM | #15
Does it take 8 may be could have been just one but when they have Hype train running on tweeter/Facebook and not word from them on the date other then what was said back on the dev stream 14th came and went all they need was to post on 1-7 the date and around what time of the day. Where I am at its already heading into the evening so not all of use have the time to get answers the same day we post here. And another point as i am posted here there is more hype on the upcoming chapter and still not a word on the codes.

EricMusco
02.18.2016 , 11:49 AM | #16 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks!

I know there have been quite a few questions about when the Feb reward email would be going out. Many of you spotted the EA Help article which mentioned they would be sent out today. It is our goal that the emails will all be sent today. However, it is possible that they wont go out until tomorrow.

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

chosonman
02.18.2016 , 11:51 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks!

I know there have been quite a few questions about when the Feb reward email would be going out. Many of you spotted the EA Help article which mentioned they would be sent out today. It is our goal that the emails will all be sent today. However, it is possible that they wont go out until tomorrow.

If for some reason they are not going out by end of day tomorrow, I will make sure we post an update! Thanks everyone.

-eric
OH THE HORROR OF HAVING TO WAIT ANOTHER DAY!
Sun-Sin | Jihyea | Sejong | Jisun
Jung Ma | Ebon Hawk
<Lee Legacy >
Referral - free character transfer

wastelanddustin
02.18.2016 , 11:52 AM | #18
Hey folks!

-eric
Will they all be out at the same time?

poll_
02.18.2016 , 11:53 AM | #19
Hey folks!

-eric
the supercrate (and the lightsaber i'll get from it ) will have to wait
Ty for letting us know.

DeralElfor
02.18.2016 , 12:15 PM | #20
Opted before February 14th, 2016. Waiting on said code to get the CC's. :P Maybe a lot of people opted to get the free CC's? Hence why it's taking so long?
Just a Jedi Guardian passing through life like any other man.