Loot bugs

georgenemowolf

Hello since new patch have loot bugs with and without group

Both

1. Elite Mobs VERY VERY RARELY DROP LOOT

2. Personification of loot causes problems with area looting and looting gets more anr more difficult more time need to do looting

3. Area loot is smaller than it was before patch and sometimes bugs not looting nearby loot within more than 4 meters and in in this radious too

In group (when selected round robin)

1. personification of colored items we cant roll

2. personification of money didnt change that they still divided between groop members

3. still all groop members need to do looting even in groop even with area loot its bothers

My wife and I are experiencing the same issues.

1. AOE looting no longer is working, you have to loot multiple times within one group kill.

2. Need/Greed roll is missing. All loot including purple drops are round robin and cannot be rolled on. This may not be a big issued except when the item is bind on pick up you cannot trade it to someone else that can use it.

Definite looting problems here. My husband and I were grouped with characters in the same level range, doing Hoth Heroic missions. We were set to loot threshold premium/round robin. There were green/blue/purple/orange drops and we were never prompted to roll on them once. The entire set of Hoth Heroics. That can't be right.

1. Elite Mobs VERY VERY RARELY DROP LOOT

What I've found is that sapient Elite mobs drop loot normally -- humans, Trandoshans, Twi'leks, nekghouls, etc. -- while 'creature' mobs -- rakghouls, droids, lisks, etc. -- never drop credits or trash drops, and very rarely will drop a green or higher quality item.

1. AOE looting no longer is working, you have to loot multiple times within one group kill.

This has been, for me, inconsistent; about 50% of the time while grouped, AoE looting will work; the other half of the time, it will work partially or not at all -- i.e., if you have three mobs with loot bars close together, you loot and will clear the bars from two of them but not the third, or only from the one body you looted. While solo, AoE loot works without fail.

I've also seen Bridgestew's issue in heroics; while doing the Nar Shaddaa heroics grouped, I never saw a single loot roll, despite getting both green and blue items. Unless the loot mechanics are dropping loot directly to the players separately when they're looted and requiring everyone in a group to loot the same group of bodies, something's broken.

My wife and I are experiencing the same issues.

2. Need/Greed roll is missing. All loot including purple drops are round robin and cannot be rolled on. This may not be a big issued except when the item is bind on pick up you cannot trade it to someone else that can use it.

This exactly. Good thing i just re-subbed for the month for both of us. with my 50$ hopefully Bioware can fix what they broke. Hell it took 22 days for customer support to tell me my flashpoint issue might be fixed in the next patch and of course to have a nice day.

I just wanted to chime in here as well. Area looting has NEVER worked, ever, for quest items. There is no change there, first person loots and receives all quest items lootable, next person has to loot each body that contains a quest drop. However, with the new patch, this all works this way now. I do heroics with my younger daughter; we play with free for all looting, and she does all the looting. But it doesn't work, at all. Now, she'll loot her items and all my items are listed in her loot window but she can't loot them, I then have to click on EACH body that has loot in order to get my loot.

I'll also add that while I don't seem to have issues receiving loot from elites, I have noticed, as has been otherwise reported by many, that golds don't seem to drop loot all the time. And WHEN that happens, they cannot be harvested by the appropriate gathering skill.

Just my two cents....