Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upcoming Bug Fixes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
02.12.2016 , 06:07 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey all,

I just wanted to pop in and let you all know of a few things we are looking to fix in a patch next week. I don't have any dates/times yet, but the team is working to get these as soon as possible:
  • 212, 216, and 220 crafted Relics being Bind on Pickup instead of Bind on Equip.
  • It is possible to get in a state where you cannot complete Chapter X.
  • It is not possible to complete the Alliance Alert "To Find a Findsman" if you start Chapter X.
  • It's possible to lose items if you use the "Sort by Quality" function of the Cargo Hold.

Once I get a date and time I will make sure to post it! If the list changes at all, I will update this post as well.

Thanks,

Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Trimexxx
02.12.2016 , 06:14 PM | #2
How about making raid bosses turn the right way?

JediUmbra
02.12.2016 , 06:36 PM | #3
Sort by Value can also loose items.

I've experienced this three times, each time when the cargo hold was completely full, resulting in the loss of 4 items each time.

This bug has been around since at least August.

EmmaFrostKitty
02.12.2016 , 09:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Trimexxx View Post
So much this. At least pretend you care somewhat about the group content players.

LudhaninRolgge
02.12.2016 , 10:56 PM | #5
Are the relics we already crafted gonna become BoE ? I wasted a whole bunch of matrix ressource on that.

gabigool
02.13.2016 , 12:17 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Trimexxx View Post
Or at the bare minimum acknowledge you know this is an issue??!!??

Come on.

Faraleth
02.13.2016 , 02:11 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by LudhaninRolgge View Post
Are the relics we already crafted gonna become BoE ? I wasted a whole bunch of matrix ressource on that.
I don't think they will do that, but you can reverse engineer them to get better level recipe..:/ - thats what I did

sentientomega
02.13.2016 , 04:11 AM | #8
What about missing HK-51 and Treek customisations and weapons? Are we going to get the item recovery emails with all the lost items for characters who lost them?
Aspie LGBT gamer: 162 (86 Start-at-60) characters, spread across Darth Malgus, Satele Shan and Star Forge, all at lvl 70!
Quote: Originally Posted by mrsrachelm View Post
LOL!!! Omg, that is the best analogy ever!

Baldak
02.13.2016 , 04:22 AM | #9
How about fixing it so courting gifts work on romanced companions again.
I'll take the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us
when he had the chance.

Referal Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/c4m6dD

Szul
02.13.2016 , 04:27 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
  • It's possible to lose items if you use the "Sort by Quality" function of the Cargo Hold.
Once I get a date and time I will make sure to post it! If the list changes at all, I will update this post as well.
Thanks,
Tait
Item Loss is a Pri 1 showstop issue, so why on earth are you not disabling the Sort function until the team can fix it?

edit:
Quote: Originally Posted by JediUmbra View Post
Sort by Value can also loose items.

I've experienced this three times, each time when the cargo hold was completely full, resulting in the loss of 4 items each time.

This bug has been around since at least August.
This too? Kind of makes me wonder if my thinking that I was missing some items wasn't just bad memory. You guys can not ignore item loss bugs like this. if you can't figure out what the cause is, just disable the functionality until you can.