Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producer Livestream Today!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Oshunsar
02.11.2016 , 03:23 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

Just a reminder that Ben and I will be live this afternoon on our Producer Livestream. Tune in as we will discuss all things going on right now and what is coming in the next month or two! If you can't make the stream come back here afterwards for a full wrap-up. Here are the details:

Stream link
Today
2-2:30PM (PST)
Ben Irving and myself

See you there.

-eric
Good thing you are using twitch, because your own network isn't working again (For most in Europe). Instead of making useless streams, make a working game! That includes useful hardware and a good network partner. Please don't make any more "advancements" until at least 50 % of the existing errors are fixed.
Peace is a lie - There is only passion
Through passion I gain strength - Through strength I gain power
Through power I gain victory - Through victory my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free

bruttusone
02.11.2016 , 03:28 PM | #32
Atleast I hope some1 is recording this stream, and how long this stream will be up.
Can't wait to see how those Dev's will reacting, when they have so manny angry players.

IslanderRebel
02.11.2016 , 03:29 PM | #33
Hey Eric & Ben

I bet there are hundreds of people who can't even get past the launcher like me.
Stream that first.

Nehoda_Niux
02.11.2016 , 04:00 PM | #34
*makes a fortune selling torches and pitchforks for 10,000,000 credits each*

*slinks away into the shadows with her ill-gotten loot*
R.I.P. Yadira Ban, now one with The Force "You may run or you may stand your ground, but you'll go no farther!" -- Yadira Ban

Macetheace
02.11.2016 , 04:42 PM | #35
Thanks for the livestream - been posting some feedback on chapter X, but it's probably completely lost, do you have a seaprate topic we can write our thoughts on it so you can see?

I enjoyed, one of the things i loved most of it is that we are seeing new areas and more new assets rather than re-use of existing areas, and older assets, this really makes it a treat, and all the other action voice acting, script is top notch, but that has always been so.

Wondering why we are having a lot of Agent old companions in main roles? other compelling ones are around surely, and what about some more brand new main ones too - even though we don't want to overcrowd the main rosta - but, new ones non-old class companion ones like the male Voss from the Consular story or a Yoda Orteg - would really excite me and we think it would be awesome - especially since we don't have a damage tk, damage balance, or healing based consular sage companion - no sage based companion exists, and both these characters would be excellent there.
If it feels wrong, it usually is.

Businesses must act with integrity in all things.

EricMusco
02.11.2016 , 04:42 PM | #36 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

Thank you to everyone who tuned in today! If you missed the stream, or just want to catch up, here is a recap of the things we talked about.

Community Topics
  • Chapter X Launch - We know this week has had its rough patches with the launch of Chapter X. We are working internally to improve these processes to avoid things like this from happening in the future. Thank all of you for your patience this week.
  • Anarchist Pack - We have definitely seen excitement around the new items in the pack, but the pack reviews have been mixed. Please keep the feedback coming as the MTX team is always looking at ways to adjust.
February Subscriber Gift
  • Be a subscriber who is opted in to receive emails by 2/14...
  • Receive a code for 1050 Cartel Coins
  • Receive a code you can give a friend which will give them access to Chapter I: The Hunt along with a free level 60
  • If you want to opt in to receive emails, go to your account page on swtor.com and you opt in there
Chapter XI: Disavowed
  • Launches March 10th
  • Join forces with Major Aric Jorgan of Havoc Squad
Eternal Championship
  • Fight through 10 bosses
  • Weekly Missions for defeating bosses 5, 7, and 10
  • Rare Mount and Mini-pet drops
  • Blog coming later this month
  • View the archive of the live stream for some Eternal Championship footage
New Warzone
  • Coming in April with Chapter XII
  • Cross Faction Alliance teams fight together with players from opposite Factions on the same team
  • Lana Beniko will be voicing this Warzone
  • 2-5 control points throughout the map
  • Collect power-ups that affect the control points
  • PTS is planned to start in 2-3 weeks (I will pass on info as I have it)
Bonus
  • Rishi Arena is coming as well
  • Will come to PTS along with the new Warzone
  • Launch date TBD
Quality of Life
  • These changes are coming with Chapter XII in April
  • You can now have all five Strongholds active at a time
  • 50% increase in decoration limits for Guild Flagships
  • Common decoration limit increased to 999
  • Guilds can now have 1,000 members!
  • There is now a Legacy Name column in your guild where you can designate that Legacy's main character
  • Mass selection for editing Guild Members
  • We are working on some other QoL improvements as well which we will hopefully announce in the next few weeks
Sub Rewards
  • Sub by March 1st to qualify for Early Access to Chapter XI and to receive the HK-55 inspired helmet
Thanks everyone!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DFike
02.11.2016 , 04:43 PM | #37
Seeing the cross-faction support for PVP, I have been wondering if we would also be expanding the guilds to be cross-faction as well. It'd be a really big help for us who enjoy the classes and stories of both factions while still being a part of a community of players we love. Thanks

Prince_Damien
02.11.2016 , 04:43 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Malstrades View Post
Scambag move permabanning people from twitchchat who bring up that your servers are broken and that you refuse to fix em!
I tried logging in when reading that ppl can't get in, I got in just fine and ran around in my stronghold before logging out again to return to the stream.
⊏]▉‾ị‾‾ị▨▨▨ị‾◉◉ịị‾▉║Ξ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

DayneDrak
02.11.2016 , 04:44 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
[color=#f9d648] in April[*]You can now have all five Strongholds active at a time
Does this mean an increase in Stronghold Bonus as well, or will it still be maxed at 200%?

casirabit
02.11.2016 , 04:44 PM | #40
Eric,

Why are you making everything solo. The new warzone if I wanted to do it I can't que up with my boyfriend? The eternal Championship if I want to do it with my boyfriend I can't or lose the rewards. Do you honesty dislike people that like to play with their boyfriends/spouses? That is the impression you are giving.

We lost a good friend recently because of this.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj