Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter X does not complete

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

PorsaLindahl
02.10.2016 , 09:40 PM | #1
*** As noted below, this is a continuing bug that started with 4.1 and is continuing to affect Agents even after 4.2a ***

Just played through the entirety of Chapter X...

Spoiler

But did not get completion for Chapter X.

Exited the instance and reset the instance. Still no update. So I reset the mission thinking it would start the final step over, but instead it's making me start the entire Chapter all over again.

Spoiler

**Edit: This bug is continuing through 4.1b where agents only are being affected.

***Edit: This bug is continuing though 4.2a as well for Agents.

Swingkittie
02.11.2016 , 01:41 AM | #2
We had something similar happen a little while ago.

I was grouped with a friend. I left the group because I was unable to go into my own instance for the war room scene. My friend was in the middle of completing Chapter X. He was at the part with Koth running away, then it kicked him out of the war room and would not allow him to complete the chapter. He relogged and when he got back in the game the whole chapter reset on its own to the beginning. I told him to put a ticket in but he was too pissed and logged off.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

PorsaLindahl
02.11.2016 , 09:18 AM | #3
So I replayed it. Made some different choices...

Spoiler

Got completion this time, though, even though it's still messed up.

Spoiler

TaitWatson
02.11.2016 , 09:25 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey there!

The team is looking into a few instances of players reporting that they were unable to complete Chapter X currently. I don't have a current status, but wanted to let you know that we are aware!

Thanks!

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

PorsaLindahl
02.11.2016 , 11:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey there!

The team is looking into a few instances of players reporting that they were unable to complete Chapter X currently. I don't have a current status, but wanted to let you know that we are aware!

Thanks!

-Tait
Appreciate the acknowledgement.

Swingkittie
02.11.2016 , 12:28 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey there!

Thanks!

-Tait
So does this mean you are going to try and complete the mission or just make the player do the whole chapter over again? I think as a gesture of good customer service you can complete the mission for the player. It should not be that hard to look at the logs to see that they progressed through it.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

PorsaLindahl
02.11.2016 , 03:21 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
So does this mean you are going to try and complete the mission or just make the player do the whole chapter over again? I think as a gesture of good customer service you can complete the mission for the player. It should not be that hard to look at the logs to see that they progressed through it.
Hopefully they'll auto complete it or people may end up in the same boat I'm in since I did redo it and made different choices
Spoiler

Mclotsodots
02.12.2016 , 12:09 AM | #8
I am having this problem as well, I have chapter 11 showing in my log but chapter 10 is still there and say go to the alliance war room on Odessen.

Proof_zone
02.12.2016 , 11:56 AM | #9
Hello

I`m having the same issue.

Warrarri
02.12.2016 , 12:19 PM | #10
Same exact issue. I don't have the option to start it over or I would just to get it over with. Hope there is a fix ASAP.