Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loot Threshold?

DarthHavoc
12.28.2011 , 12:23 PM | #1
Hi, when making a group for the Black Talon flashpoint i was exploring a bit and found when i right clicked on my char icon a list of stuff came up. One of these items was the loot threshold. Under this selection, the options were listed as Regular(i think) then, prototype, artifact and then legendary. I set the threshold to legendary thinking that all the drops would b best quality stuff. My group didnt know anything about it either so when we went ahead and killed the first boss, gxr-5 i think, nothing dropped, not even a gray item. My group was very confused about it so then we just set it to prototype and then drops started appearing. I thought this would make the flashpoint more challenging too, set a higher loot threshold, but it seemed that nothing changed, difficulty, item drops, or anything. So my question is, how does this system work?
It is far greater to make one see through your eyes than to close theirs forever.
What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?

MaterTenebrarum
12.29.2011 , 01:52 AM | #2
Loot below the threshold doesn't drop so it doesn't clutter your inventory.