My main alt (only KotFE toon) is stuck in Limbo/the Abyss... lol!

Temporalshadowz

ok here goes -

Shadowlands server, same ole headaches DL'ing the new patch, once I could log in no probs...

Cleared alts mail (got jet packs) sent my crafters to the fleet to buy up new mat components (KUDOS on the large stacking - LONG OVERDUE!)... Don't really like the fact that crafting has become you need 'x' to make 'y' but thats a post for later - heh! so far, not to many hick-ups - lil lag but....

My main alt is a capped Mar/Anni -

he has completed all 1-9 chptrs, done all the Starfortress, has at least 15 influence with the 4 alliance crate junkies...

I haven't recruited Qyzen or Pierce -only the companions associated with SF worlds...

I check mail and see alliance alerts in comp section (haven't started chptr 10 yet) - the Hutt had my HK alert so....

I use the quick travel option to go see the Hutt.... <load screen, lil gear turns and turns, roughly 2 mins later game crashes. I try n relog and my main says he's on Odessan (spell?) on the splash screen of alt choices. I hit play for him and says he's logged on already - no access... try loggin in another alt - no access (alt already logged in...).

Ok, no worries... I shut my PC down... go have a smoke, play with the puppies, come back 10 mins or so try to log in again... My Alt still shows on Odessan - hit play, load screen/gear turning - 2 mins later game crashes again... :eek:

After which I quit trying to log my main alt in... Everytime I try (my main) this happens... I can access other alts after a 5 min or so wait but my main is stuck somewhere in Limbo... I saw that TW said they were doing a patch 2/11/16 - hopefully this resolves my issue... As long as I've played this game, it's now gotten funny to me how the bugs are so rampant after new updates/patches. I'm patient about it I guess but it's still kinda messed up that we all expect so many issues and early/new release for subs is basically a crap shoot and we all are hoping to roll 'the hard 6'... Anyway, that's my 2 credits - Peace is a Lie, thanks for reading, and hunt well everyone!!!