Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crafting UI broken

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GythralSWTOR
02.10.2016 , 10:56 AM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by jjazt View Post
So a patch where crafting is a focus and we can't do any crafting. Basically: too bad, come back next week. I have no idea why this type of response still shocks me at this point but, wow.
it's the usually,
We got your money, why should we give a ...
that is common to the likes of EA
Just like everyone else, here is my friends code , if you sub or re-sub we both get rewarded.

http://www.swtor.com/r/TMTBGq

Infocynic
02.10.2016 , 11:00 AM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks!

The team has identified a fix for the Missing Schematic issue, and it will be resolved in a bug fix patch next week.

Thanks!
So subscribers don't really get early access do we? Seems like we just get access to a live testing environment while you try to sort out all the bugs that would be caught if you offered a public PTS.

Silko
02.10.2016 , 11:07 AM | #83
Hey folks!

The team has identified a fix for the Missing Schematic issue, and it will be resolved in a bug fix patch next week.

Thanks!
Seriously?

1/3 of all crafting professions are down and that doesn't warrant a hot fix?
"Those who ask for mercy, are too weak to deserve it"

Dark Intentions Website

TaitWatson
02.10.2016 , 11:11 AM | #84 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello again,

The aforementioned bug fix patch has been brought in to tomorrow to address this and some other critical issues. I will have more information on what is being fixed and timing later today.

-Tait
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

GoldenHornet
02.10.2016 , 11:11 AM | #85
Hey folks!

Thanks!
It's a good job you guys put this on the PTS so we could test it...

Oh, wait.

Arcalyxme
02.10.2016 , 11:14 AM | #86
Hello again,

The aforementioned bug fix patch has been brought in to tomorrow to address this and some other critical issues. I will have more information on what is being fixed and timing later today.

-Tait
Thank you =)
<Elysium> / Toraen, Aarom, Lyeom

Nmyownworld
02.10.2016 , 11:17 AM | #87
edited because:

This post was originally expressing my unhappiness with the week long wait. Then, I saw this:
Hello again,

-Tait
Thank you!

Alssaran
02.10.2016 , 11:21 AM | #88
Hey folks!

Thanks!
Quote:
Hello again,

-Tait
Thank you. Frankly, I would have been really upset if this wasn't the case.

If I have helped you, then you could click this link to help me!
A single spark of hope can re-ignite the fires of freedom.

Twin
02.10.2016 , 11:23 AM | #89
Hello again,

-Tait
That you people were even considering to wait a week with a fix like this is slightly offensive. That you keep releasing patches that continiously break critical game mechanics makes me question if BW really don't have any form of relevant QA.

I don't belive that you do, for one second.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.
TWINMOON
"Click my -Referral Link- below for some helpful rewards
http://www.swtor.com/r/kBLBlJ
Reward Info: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends

Portisfreak
02.10.2016 , 11:33 AM | #90
Hello again,

-Tait
Thank you for adjusting there, it's really important to a lot of us
Originally Posted by battlebug on 12.02.2011
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.