Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Error 9000

Shayster
12.26.2011 , 08:27 PM | #1
Today I am frequently getting disconnected with Server Error 9000, and often after that my "account is disconnected. error code 2005", both situations putting me back into a queue to get into the server. This has not happened prior to today.

First error puts me in a queue, then the 2nd error puts me back in the queue just after I get to character select. With long queues, this is very frustrating.

This is making playing difficult, to say the least, and your response would be welcomed.

Shayster
12.26.2011 , 09:17 PM | #2
I quit the game after each 9000 error now, and restart from desktop. It is happening constantly, and often, and driving me nuts.

Danno
12.29.2011 , 12:24 AM | #3
Same thing started happening to me today. Every 20 to 40 min i get dc'd. I put in a ticked but all they said was to check router ports or something. I don't even know what they mean by that but i don't think thats the problem. Anyway I hope they come up with someting because its really destroying my fun.

TheRawkfist
12.29.2011 , 01:00 AM | #4
I am having the some problems it is extremely frustrating. I opened a help ticket on it and described what was happening the said they fixed the latency issues and closed my ticket I will be contacting customer service in the morning. I had ZERO problems before the most recent patch.