Downtime Funtime

EricMusco

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric, as much fun as this is, why not just post a code that can be used once per account, for the next 24 hours, that grants 450CC?

Anyone who bothers to come here right now gets it, no fighting over it, anyone who comes tomorrow or the next day, well, they didn't miss out since they weren't playing.

Just expire the code at midnight or something and carry on. :)

I second this.

ok this is bs i do not sit here nor do i have time to sit and constantly watch someone elses live stream so please make it fair for everyone because i know everyone dont sit here and watch your livestream all the time if at all

• Dev Post

The correct answer (and you had to answer both parts of the question) was Alexander Freed and he wrote the Imperial Agent. Prizes going to DarthDymond, The-Kaitou-Kid, and LordTurin. Check your PMs!

Next question, time to up the difficulty a little bit. In the Deceived trailer pre-launch, there is a Twi'le who accompanies Darth Malgus. What is her name?

-eric

Just a couple notes everyone.

1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)

Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric

Alexander Freed

Imperial Agent

So it's not enough to pay a sub, now after all that wasted time I must stare at my computer screen knowing every nerd answer to stupid questions in order to get complementary stuff we should ALL get because of your lameness? ...

I find this game distasteful as are the yay sheeples playing it condoning this masquerade.

Edited by Myriandore

Just a couple notes everyone.

1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)

Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric

Alexander Freed

Imperial Agent