Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Downtime Funtime

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
02.09.2016 , 03:02 PM | #1281 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Just a couple notes everyone.
  1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)
Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

zerokronos
02.09.2016 , 03:02 PM | #1282
Who wants to play Cards Against Humanity while we wait?

ditkajeff
02.09.2016 , 03:02 PM | #1283
officially 8 hrs now .. I know they don't pay overtime in Texas, we are screwed now

Kilvarough
02.09.2016 , 03:02 PM | #1284
I don't want to read all the way through this thread, what's the last ETA heard?
New or returning player? Click this link to try out the game for 7 days free, plus earn other rewards for both you and me. http://www.swtor.com/r/2VjQXN

santafaye
02.09.2016 , 03:02 PM | #1285
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Congrats to zerokronos, sirmoshi, and MoyaSP with the correct answer of Pennsylvania. I have to say, I didn't realize I gave off the "Cali vibe." A lot of guesses for California!

Quick break, and then we will be back for more Cartel Coin giveaways. I will start sprinkling in some classic TaunTaun Fawn minipets, etc.

-eric
dam dude there are more then just a select few waiting.how about one code to rule them all ..WoW so crazy

AndoEyrune
02.09.2016 , 03:03 PM | #1286
  1. I posted a brief update in the maintenance thread. I am hoping to get an update with more information in the next hour.
  2. This thread follows all normal forum rules, please be courteous and follow the rules (examples, no referral link spam please)
Ok, on with the game! Last Writer's Livestream we had a special guest. Who is he and what Class story did he write. First 5 correct answers win prizes!

-eric
Alexander Freed
Imperial Agent
Vendrine <LØS>

"I'm Done"
-Kytera 2016 (RIP)

dimmidice
02.09.2016 , 03:03 PM | #1287
Quote: Originally Posted by Svancara View Post
lol, went to watch some movies during the downtime only to come back and find this thread, naturally missed the window with the codes but still funny to see people having a field day here.
hah i watched a movie with my little brother before. wasn't expecting this new downtime to be this long.

LordTurin
02.09.2016 , 03:03 PM | #1288

-eric
Charles Boyd, Trooper
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

poll_
02.09.2016 , 03:03 PM | #1289
Quote: Originally Posted by Caligula_the_mad View Post
God, all these people just posting their referral links... come on spice it up a bit give me a real reason to click that link!
I didn't post it yet. I also didn't try to redeem the cc codes and didn't answer to let the others more chances to win
Is that a good enough reason ?

kookygirl
02.09.2016 , 03:03 PM | #1290
Quote: Originally Posted by zerokronos View Post
Who wants to play Cards Against Humanity while we wait?
ME!!!!! PM me a link to the game and I'll join very happily
Want free cool stuff?
Want a free character transfer?

Click http://www.swtor.com/r/kwBBCW To get started!